Chapter 10

Mark: Remember boys, we're still wanted, I have Jackson and BamBam's jackets in the trunk, wear them and then wear these glasses, try to cover yourselves up as much as possible

Daesung: I don't think there's much need.

GD: No it does, We don't know if it's her yet

~After a quick preparation, The three men go inside the hotel and all of the sudden a nervous cell strikes GD~

~Keep thinking what if she isn't the one holding onto the power. That's the only chance he can find~

~A young man with a black suit and white gloves on walks by as GD stops him, knowing he might work here~

GD: Hey excuse me

Guy: Sorry sir I- 

~Just as the guy takes a look at GD, His eyes  widens~

GD: Holy shit Aiden

Aiden: Sir??? H-how!

~They exchange hugs, same with Daesung and a handshake with Mark~

Aiden: Omg! Sir you're alive?! 

~The young guy whisper-yelled~

GD: It's a long story, I need you to quickly tell me who's in charge and leads the Lee's family

~GD said almost out of breath and they bite their tongues, impatient for the answer~

.

.

~Aiden smiles in relief~

Aiden: It's Seohyun sir~

~He said like knowing they've waited for that answer all fucking years and so Aiden was relieved too~

~The guys run their hands through their hairs, hoping good news streak would remain alive~

Yes

Thank god

It's Seohyun

Lee's daughter

She runs the Lee family now

~They only thought~

~It doesn't fucking matter whoever disagrees but when everything is under her hand, she's the one who can decide the inheritance~

GD: You must take us to her

Aiden: Ofcourse!

~Aiden led the three of them and he immediately started calling for many men to surround in and outside the hotel~

Mark: Why?

GD: Because we're here, we are one family, they'll protect us from the police

~GD answered taking the coat off as long as the glasses and so Daesung and Mark did the same~

Daesung: If the heritage wasn't passed onto Seohyun tho, we would've been fucked

~Mark was confused about the situation and relationship between Lee's family and Bigbang, Yg, but he thought this was the biggest thing these boys could flex on, Lee's family are basically a domination to the police and KPD and korea~