Chapter 11

Y/n: Ummm.

~With both of my hands infront of me, I politely bowed to the police officers outside bts house~

~I took out my id and showed one of the cop and they let me in,  which only some are allowed~

"It's a little scary having people outside your house and watch your every movement."

~I slowly went up the stairs but before I knock I just remembered how I know everything about this house..~

~I still had my hand up until the door suddenly opened by itself and my eyes widened~

Jimin: Hello!~

Y/n: Oh god Jimin, Wait. I didn't even knock lol

Jimin: I saw it on cam, come in

Y/n: Oh

~I went inside and tried to not think so much about the house.~

Y/n: Where are the others?

Jimin: I honestly don't know, they keep sneaking out and these guys keep chasing them and bring em back

Y/n: Hahaha ya'll are trouble

~I leaned his back on the couch side and crossed his arms~

Jimin: Wanna watch a movie?

Y/n: Sure! I'm so bored

Jimin: Haha nice

~We turned off the lights and both sat on the couch with a blanket on, it has been 30 minutes and we laughed alot through out the movie~

.

.

Y/n: Jimin?

Jimin: Yes?

Y/n: I wanted to ask.  I barely see you guys together.  Like I always see you individually

Jimin: Yeah uh.

~His smile faded, eyes still fixed on the tv~

Y/n: Is everything okay?

Jimin: Yeah, but true, we rarely see each other now,  everyone comes home at a certain time and. We don't talk much

~I was no more smiling, just confused about this~

Jimin: I believe we were more close when things weren't normal.

~I remained silent and just stared at him~

Y/n: I-  I'm sorry..

~He immediately looked at me~

Jimin: Don't be sorry! Nothing is your fault~

~He smiled~

Jimin: The problem is us. We don't understand each other anymore like we used to.  Everyone has different goals now.. or maybe has nothing to live and long for.

~He immediately turned his face away back to the tv again~

Y/n: Jimin.

~I kept caressing his shoulder until I took him in a hug and placed his head on my chest~

"I felt so bad..."

Jimin: I don't wanna lose them Y/n. I feel so alone.

~He said with a sad tone with his face buried on my chest~

"Why is this happening?.  Why are they no longer much close?  What's the problem?."

Sorry if this was short~

TO BE CONTINUED!!