Chapter 28

~It was late night and I was walking home but I suddenly saw a black car infront of our house~

~The guy inside looked at the mirror and immediately got out of the vehicle, it was Jungkook~

~He slammed the door shut and approached me~

~I was a little confused as he grabbed my arm and harshly pulled me then pushed me to the car door, pinning me in~

Y/n: What are you doing?-

Jungkook: I knew you'll come back here, Now explain everything to me Y/n

~He said in a deep tone and I could see anger in his eyes~

~I took a deep breath and looked away, trying to avoid his eye contact~

Jungkook: Don't just fucking remain silent Y/n, Explain-

Y/n: There's nothing to explain.

~I said and frowned a little~

~He looked at me with "are you fucking serious" face~

Jungkook: If you don't explain it to me, they will force you to explain

Y/n: Okay then! I don't care!-

Jungkook: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T CARE?! Are you stupid?! You decieved all of us! You don't think you owe us an explanation?

~I started to get angry and directly lookeed into his eyes~

Y/n: I know what I did, And I don't know what more explanation I can give you other than saying 'I'm only followng GD'

Jungkook: So you're just gonna forget whatever happened with us? We all dug our graves because of you!

~I rolled my eyes and looked the other way, feeling really bad~

Jungkook: Fine then don't explain, I heard they will take you to court tommorow, be prepared to explain then

~He said and let go of me as he got in his car and left~

"No.. Don't go..."

~I bit my lower lip hard.. Did I ever think about how everyone will react after what I have done?..~

~Having to see he came out here with his car made me realize cops are not swirling around their mansion anymore, hmph...~

~I knocked on the door twice and to my surprise Eunji opened it~

Eunji: Y/n?!

Y/n: Hey....

Mom: Y/n is here?!!

~I came inside and my mom imemdiately ran to me, putting me in her arms~

Laila: Yes! You're back!.. I knew you wouldn't leave with him!

Y/n: No mom. I am with him.

~I saw how her face dropped when she heard that and slowly pulled away~

Mom: N-no...

Y/n: Mom GD is not a threat to me. That's what you all have been thinking all along

Eunji: T-that... That's not true Y/n! You refused to tell us the story back then! You were a complete different person!