Chapter 43

~The next morning I woke up and saw Ji-yong still asleep as I took a moment to just look at him sleeping so peacefully~

~I quietly giggled at how he was frowning in his sleep, he is cute and serious and the same time~

~I kind of blushed when I remembered last night and leaned in to give him a soft kiss on his cheek and quietly went to the bathroom and did my routine~

~I asked the maid to bring me up my clothes and she handed them to me before leaving with a bow~

~I finished preparing myself and walked back in and saw him slowly opening his eyes~

Y/n: Did I wake you up?~

~I softly chuckled as I approached and laid ontop of him~

~He kissed my forehead and played with my hair~

GD: Gladly waking up to an angel

~I giggled and rested my chin on his chest~

Y/n: I'll go downstairs, And try to accompany Naeun

GD: Just leave her alone

Y/n: No. I don't want her to feel left out, remember that she helped me through the most crucial time

GD: Okay fine, do as you want

~I smiled and he put a hair piece behind my ear, deeply looking into my eyes~

GD: I love you

~When he said that, my heart skipped a beat and my eyes slightly widened but then smiled wider~

Y/n: I love you too~

~He gave me a small smile back as I got up and headed for the door, going downstairs~

BamBam: Good morning my lady~

Y/n: Haha Good morning

BamBam: How are you doing?

Y/n: Doin great~

BamBam: Great to hear, Breakfast is about to be ready, get your prince down as well

Y/n: Lol okay~

~He walked by and I approached to the room Naeun was in and gave it three knocks but slowly opened the door when there was no response~

~I walked inside and saw her still sleeping~

Y/n: Wakey wakey~

~I opened the curtains and she squinted her eyes at the bright sunlight~

Naeun: Y/n?..

~She yawned and stretched her arms out as she carefully tried to sit up straight~

Y/n: Good morning~

Naeun: What's up?.

Y/n: Nothing much, breakfast is about to be ready so I decided to wake you up

Naeun: Oh.  Um.

Y/n: Hm? What's wrong? What are you fretting about?

Naeun: Umm that day..

Y/n: Don't worry about it

~I gave her a smile and ofcourse she looked confused~