Chapter 53

*6 years later*

Eunji: Table 5!!! Why can't I find table 5?!

~Eunji looked around but couldn't seem to find it since everyone was working around~

Eunji: AHHHHH WHERE IS TABLE 5?!

J-hope: Yo chill out. There are many people here. It's in the center

Eunji: THANK YOU!- wait! Why are you here?! Shouldn't you be with and prepare the groom?!

J-hope: I wanted to take a moment and look at this view, and also look out for Jeongsan

Eunji: Oh okay!! Now Come with me Aiden!

Aiden: Yes ma'am

~Eunji quickly dragged Aiden to the center~

Eunji: This table is where all the boys are sitting together, I want it to be really special! Before the bride and groom comes in, I want you to address the boys here!

Aiden: Yess ma'am

Eunji: Ah... outdoor weddings are fun but.. finding tables are fucking hard since there are many guests...

Aiden: Haha

Eunji: Oh and also

~Eunji leans closer and whispers~

Eunji: Like we all said, Please try and keep Jeongsan out of the reach of the guests.

Aiden: Ofcourse ma'am

Eunji: Okay then! I'll go and see how the kitchen is doing

Aiden: Okay ma'am

Eunji: Don't call me ma'am *death glare*

Aiden: Haha okay okay

~Eunji quickly walked away as she almost fell down while trying to stop bumping into the person infront her~

Eunji: Seo.. don't just stand in here in this crowd.. I almost bumped into this little guy. You need to sit down and rest

~Eunji said as she caressed Seohyun's  big bump~

Seohyun: Hahaha I'm fine Eunji~ I still have to greet all these people

Eunji: But please becareful =w=

Seohyun: I will thanks~

~Eunji smiled but before she went to the kitchen, she thought she needs to see her...~

*

*

Jeongsan: AIDEN!!!

~This little boys rushes to him as Aiden picks him up and raise him up high making him laugh~

Aiden: Haha little master you should not run around like that

Jeongsan: Play with me!!

Aiden: Not now~ but after the party ofcourse~

~Aiden puts him down but Jeongsan quickly grasps onto his leg~

Jeongsan: Noooo!!!!! Play with me!! I even brought my soldiers! See?!

Aiden: Haha little master you should be patient. Now tell me where is your little sister Erina?

Jeongsan: She is prisoned!