Chapter 25

Yoongi: Arrest him!

Jungkook: You fucking morons! What are you waiting for?! Arrest him now!

~I grabbed GD's hand very tight and kept stopping him every time he tried leaving~

Jackson: Guys! Come on! Let's go hurry the fuck up!

Daesung: Y/n why are you doing this?.

~I remained silent and stood still, and still holding GD's hand~

~I knew what immediate thought was rushing through everyone's mind, They thought I'm not letting him leave because I'm waiting for them to capture him well~ They are n.o.t wrong at all haha~

Mark: COME ON MOVE! YOU'RE GONNA GET US KILLED!

GD: Y/n?.

Huening Kai: Oh my fucking god why are you just standing there?! Arrest him-

.

Cop: Sorry sir but. We can't do that.

.

Everyone: WHAT?!

~Bts and Txt including Eunji were very confused at this statement~

~Yeonjun and Soobin were quiet surprised too~

~BigBang and Got7 were shocked as Ji-Yong stopped moving~

GD: what?

Jimin: Huh?? Why can't you arrest him?!

~I raised my head and smirked~

Cop: Because. We just had officers to bring in their files and..

Cop&Y/n: He doesn't have any records or warrants-

Y/n: To be arrested~

.

.

.

~Everyone was so shocked at what the cop just said and how the other cops slowly put their guns down~

Eunji: W-w-what?.

Beomgyu: Huh? Wait how??

~Yeonjun immediately understood everything of what happened this whole time!~

~After him, Soobin also quickly connected every single dots in a second and got what was going on~

Y/n: They're innocents

~I just kept smirking while holding GD's hand tightly~

Daesung: But. How?

Yeonjun: "Y/n... I knew she wouldn't forget him so easily yet she still fooled all of them, She was very smart. We gave her the trust that she did all of the work behind our backs"

Soobin: It's Y/n, She fooled all of us with her act and did all this at the same time! How fucking dare you?? Do you take someone's trust that much for granted you little shit??

Y/n: Should I not?~ For home wreckers like you guys, trust me it's very easy to do so~

~Everyone was in disbelief! They were silent and shocked at what's happening~