Chapter 55

Y/n: NO! PLEASE! PLEASE LET MY SON GO! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Unknown man: Hahahahaha nope~

Jeongsan: Mommy! Help me!! Please!!

~Jeongsan screamed crying as the two man held him~

~I can't move! I am chained!~

Y/n: PLEASE...! I BEG OF YOU...!  PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

Unknown: He is ours now~  We will rip him apart hahahaha

Jeongsan: MOMMYYYY AAAA

Y/n: NOOOOOO! JEONGSAAAAANN!!!!

~My own loud scream in my head made me wake up with a huge gasp~

~I breathed in and out heavily as I tried to calm down, resisting the urge to cry~

Y/n: It happened again...

~It was the Next day and I woke up before Jungkook, as I sit up straight and look inside the baby crate right beside the bed to see if Jean is still sleeping~

~They were both cutely sleeping as I slowly got up and quietly left the room to visit the room next to ours~

~Since I don't want Jeongsan and Erina to sleep in separate rooms yet, I have them both in one room, and also close to ours... I'm that paranoid about my children...~

~I slowly opened the door and peeked in, they were both sleeping like angels as I closed the door~

~I let out a sigh and moved on to the bathroom~

~I took a shower and did my daily routine~

~I went back into the bedroom but Jungkook wasn't on the bed, neither was Jean in his crate, they must've went downstairs~

~I wear my outfit and leave the room as J hear many voices downstairs, everyone must be awake~

~I go to the room next to ours and Jeongsan wasn't in his bed too, but Erina was~

Y/n: Eri~ wake up baby~

~I said as I opened the curtains and approached her, caressing her head~

Erina: Mommy....

~She said as she stretched and slowly opening her eyes~

Y/n: Come on let's get you ready and eat breakfast with the rest

Erina: *yawns* Is aunt Hyo-rin there too?

Y/n: I believe yes

Erina: Yay...

~Then she just slowly closed her eyes to sleep making me giggle at kids' attention span~

~I picked her up and got her ready and we both make it downstairs with Erina in my arms, half awake~

~I go to the dining table and everyone is talking and laughing~

"Ugh can they even understand each other? Top is too loud!"

Y/n: Hey everyone~

Everyone: Good morning Y/n!

~Everyone turned to me with a smile as I smiled back and tried to find Jungkook~