Chapter 24

Jackson: This guy is speeding up too much

~They were all in their cars and drove away, they tried to avoid main roads as best as possible~

~GD was literally infront of everyone and so much distance between his and all the cars behind him due to him abusing the gas pedal~

Seohyun: I repeat, right now location is (Name of location)  now you can follow them, try to avoid physical contact okay guys?

~Seohyun's voice came from inside the cars' speakers~

Mark: We got it lady

Seohyun: Ji-Yong?

~She called out Ji-Yong's name twice but he didn't reply, he was too focused~

Seohyun: Aight be safe, Good luck~

~She hung up and they all tried to catch up but it wasn't for good~

BamBam: Mark is not giving us any signal so I guess we should speed up as well

Jackson: Aight

~The car Jackson and BamBam were in was beside Daesung's in the moment as Jackson gestured to keep going and Daesung nodded~

~Mark was in his car alone and was confused when they were all speeding up~

Mark: Ay what the-? We shouldn't speed up  are they stupid?

~He also sped up to get to one of the cars to tell them to slow down but just as GD was VROOMING, everyone else followed him, making loud engine noises out of the vehicles~

Mark: Ay wth?!

~Ontop of speeding up, Mark was more confused the way he was going~

Mark: Ugh I warned him to not be serious about this plan, He'll definitely kill them

~But that wasn't the case, Mark looked at the location and saw the way they were following bts was correct, but it was just confusion to him where they were actually going to.....~

Mark: W-where is he going?! That's the road to KPD!   Wait what?-  We followed them but- 

~Mark was very confused but quickly searched for his phone~

Mark: Fuck! I left it with Jackson!

~Mark tried honking several times but they didn't stop especially GD who was literally speeding up to the max, determined to reach bts~

Mark: Oh no, fucking idiot, Why did I get in this car alone??

~He opened his window and sticked his head out a little~

Mark: BOYS! STOP! STOP YOUR CARS!

~Ofcourse no use, no one could hear when everyone was speeding up~

Mark: Yup that's it we're fucked

~Mark took a sharp U turn and decided to stop them by meeting their cars with him stopping infront of him on the other road beside it.  Or hoping that it will work~

~Mark sped up to quickly reach them and stop them before they make an entrance inside KPD but that's when luck hit him with a brick and the slowest car with a family in it came infront of him~

~He would be just like fuck them and run em over but. He chose to make drifts behind himself and stop the car~

Mark: COME ON OUT THE WAY!!!