Chapter 57

~It's the next day and Jungkook is driving me and the kids to the special cemetery~

~I had Jean on my lap while Jeongsan and Erina sat at the back and played together~

~I looked outside the window really worried...~

*Flashback*

*20 minutes earlier*

Y/n: Jeongsan?...

Jeongsan: Yes mommy~

Y/n: Your coat..

Jeongsan: Yes mommy!

~He said and immediately put his coat on~

~I looked around and seemed like Jungkook wasn't in the room as we were changing ourselves so I took this opportunity to talk to Jeongsan alone~

~I sat on my knees and pulled my son closer~

Y/n: Jeongsan?...

Jeongsan: Yes mommy?

Y/n: The place were we are all going right now is a very special place to you okay mommy's lovely boy?~

~He just smiled and nodded~

"He's too young to understand... so I won't pressure on telling him about it until he gets a little older"

Y/n: Okay baby just make sure to cherrish that place and love it with all your heart okay?~

~He nodded again and smiled wider looking in my eyes~

Y/n: Mommy loves you so much baby~

~I said with my voice cracking up a little~

Jeongsan: I love you too mommy!!

~The door opened and I quickly changed expression as Jungkook came inside the room with Erina in his arms~

~He looked at me again with those sharp eyes, uh oh~

Jungkook: Okay babygirl, I washed your face now mommy will dress you up

Erina: Okii

~He put Erina down and just looked away after his devilish stare~

~Erina rushed to me and I wore her a white dress, did the same thing with my boys, kids wearing white represents angels and serenity~

~I myself wore a long black dress with a black furr coat on and Jungkook wore his black suit, adults must wear black..~

Y/n: Okay baby u're all ready

~As I was preparing her, I took a glimpse at Jungkook who was secretly looking at me but immediately looked away with a heavy sigh while fixing his hand sleeves~

~I avoided it and got the kids prepared~

Y/n: Okay let's go~

~Jeongsan and Erina ran out of the room chasing each other as I stand infront of Jungkook~

"He looks so handsome"

~I approach him and lean closer and fix his collar right~

~He didn't say anything as I grabbed Jean with one arm and held Jungkook's with the other, leaving the room~

*End of Flashback*

~Jungkook noticed my concerned expression and I just sighed~

Y/n: You were listening to us right?

~He took a minute and made a U-turn~

~He remained silent~

Y/n: So you did

~I also remained silent the whole ride there~

*

~After 25 minutes, We arrived at the special cementary as I hop out the car with Jean in my arms and take the other kids out~

Jungkook: Alright we should wait for them to arrive

Y/n: I think Mark left some minutes after us

Jungkook: Yeah they will be here soon, Let's wait by the gate

Y/n: Okay

~We go by the gate and as expected an old woman was selling flowers~

~The reason I chose this cementary was because it's a really really nice and peaceful place. I get obsessed everytime I see these sakura tree leaves scatter in the air... just a place made for him to rest peacefully~

~I hand Jean to Jungkook and approach the woman and buy a white rose and hand it to Erina but got 2 for Jeongsan to hold~

Erina: Mommy why does oppa hold 2?

Jeongsan: Yeah one is for me, one for Jeanie?

Y/n: no, you're gonna put 2 flowers okay Jeongsan?~

~He smiled~

Jeongsan: Oki mommy~

"He obeys me everything without a question, i love him so much~"

~I bought two white rose bouquetes for me and Jungkook to put~

Old woman: Thank you young miss~ hope the one that passed rests peacefully among those peaceful white flowers~

~I took my sunglasses off and gave her a really polite bow~

Y/n: Thank you auntie~

~I rise up with a smile and turn around to face Jungkook and only to see that stone cold expression again~

~I take Jean from him and hand him the bouquet of flowers~

"His expression is pissing me off, now what have I done wrong??"

~He took the flowers and pulled one out and handed it to Erina~

Jungkook: You too Erina, you will put 2 flowers for more respect and love

Erina: Yes daddy~

~I look at what he just did and I understood what his stare was about but didn't talk about it~

Y/n: Jean will put two too~ okay now let's wait~

"He thinks I'm making comparison between Jeongsan and Erina, Jean.  Hmph! That's not even one bit fucking true! I love my kids equally"

"His action was so unecessary, making me look bad, tch"

"GD is Jeongsan's dad no matter what"

TO BE CONTINUED!!