Chapter 56

~It's evening and I decided to go to Lee-Vonel and visit Mark or perhaps Jungkook if he was there~

~Jeongsan insisted on coming with me because Aiden was there and because he wanted to see his daddy~

~I refused a few times but his puppy eyes just made me quit and prepare him~

Naeun: No worries Y/n, I will take care of Erina

Y/n: Thank you Naeun

Naeun: Come on Eri , mommy will be back soon

~I wore Jeongsan something nice and put a jacket on him, a bit fashionable because he is a literal heir of this family, every other family will have eyes on him~

~the more bold he looks the more they would be hesitant to think about touching my son hehe i've planned everything in detail~

Jeongsan: I dont wanna wear my jacket mommy!

~and just like that he throws his 40$ jacket onto the ground!~

Y/n: No It's really cold outside

~I pick up the jacket and get on one knee to forcibly put it on him~

Jeongsan: I'm not cold!!

~He whined and I put an angry expression on~

Y/n: Jeongsan! I said you will put your jacket on! It's really windy outside and I don't want you to catch a cold

Jeongsan: No! I like the cold weather!

Y/n: Jeongsan! Put your jacket on!

Jeongsan No! I will not!

~I got taken a back and a slight gasp left my lips when I he responded like that~

"Oh my god... he looks so much like Ji-Yong... his stubborness... his rejects... his interests..."

~I sit on my knees and put the jacket down and just stare at him~

"Please stop resembling him so much..."

~Tears were about to form in my eyes as Jeongsan noticed and looked concerned~

Jeongsan: Noooo mommy please don't cry! I'm so sorry! I will put my jacket on I promise!

"Yup... just like him..."

~He picked the jacket up himself and put it on~

Y/n: My baby...

Jeongsan: Help me mommy..

~I smiled when I saw him stuggling as I helped him and zipped it up~

Y/n: Come on, let's go see dad and uncles

~He nodded with a smile and I picked him up~

~After 20 minutes of driving, we finally arrived and I walk inside with Jeongsan in my arms, having two men guarding us~

Aiden: Ma'am

Y/n: Is Jungkook here?

Aiden: No Ma'am, he left with sir Namjoon 10 minutes ago

Y/n: I see. Is Mark there?

Aiden: Yes

~I go inside the office and see Mark on his working desk as I put Jeongsan down and approach him~