Chapter 35 •continuous•

~closing the door after us, I went and sat on the bed watching him support himself by his hands on the desk in the room~

~He opened his sleeve buttons and raised em up~

~I don't know if he was frustraited or mad about something but he looked bulked up which was kinda a turn on.  Oh god what am I saying??~

~He then turned around and rushed his hands through his messy hair~

GD: Alright. You can go to sleep before me

Y/n: Oh okay

~I was going to lay on the bed and go to sleep but watching him really distracted me from every other thoughts~

~Watching his movements and how masculine he is was really a sight for me~

~The room was dark but with a single lamp on and that made the room a little easy to see~

~He approached the window and looked outside and he breathed in and out~

~I didn't realize I was biting my lower lip as I was looking at him.. what's wrong with me?~

~Like I can't blame myself but I shouldn't look at him this way-   Wait.  It's not like before.. it's not like that anymore Y/n.  We almost kissed the other day.  He is no more someone that commands you to risk your life fighting for him. He's always trying to protect me~

GD: Not going to sleep?

~He also looked drunk but I guess he somehow could control it~

~I got up from the bed and slowly approached him~

Y/n: Nope~ can't sleep~

~I hugged him from behind like last time but he wasn't happy, leaving me confused~

"What is he angry for?.. I don't want him to be angry at me."

~I slided my hands around his waist but they didn't stay still.  I roamed my hands around his body as I buried my face in his back~

~I gave him small pecks while exploring his upper body, his broad chest, with my hands~

~I couldn't hold myself, there was too much heat transferring from him to me~

~His breathing got faster and he got more frustarited as he suddenly grabbed my wrists and pulled it away to my confusion~

~With a quick movement, he pushed me to the wall while holding my wrists above my head and looked sharply in my eyes~

GD: Do not do this to me Y/n cuz I won't be able to hold myself back

~I was a little shocked when I heard that, D-did he.. thought the same way about me?.~

Y/n: ..Why are you so mad?...

~He closed his eyes and took a second before opening them again and looking in my eyes with admire~

GD: I'm mad because I don't know If I can touch you and it's driving me insane so don't do something I might feel guilty later

~He put my hands down and the second he was about to turn around, I quickly put my arms around his neck didn't let him turn away~

Y/n: You don't need permission to touch me Ji-Yong because. I want you the same way you want me~

GD: Y/n-