Chapter 8

~I said very seriously in my head~

Jungkook: Are you ready?

~I slowly nodded as I opened my eyes but a smile formed on my face as I saw Jungkook~

"All of this made me smile.. idk why he chose to be there for me and help me... and even knew my birthday...  Thank you Jungkook..."

~He let go of his lantern and I let go of mine after his and He immediately hugged me~

~He put me in his arms as I felt really sorry....~

~My eyes teared up as I hugged him back~

Y/n: ...Thank you so much.. Jungkook..

~He smiled and carressed my head~

Jungkook: You're welcome~

~He slowly pulled away and I looked away~

Jungkook: You're crying??? You baby!

Y/n: I'm not!

Jungkook: I see your tear screaming "I'm here!"

Y/n: Stop!!!  I hate you!!!

~He chuckled and I was still wiping my tears away until I felt something on my shoulders~

"Just great! Why is he doing this to me??"

~He took off his jacket and put it over my shoulders  while Handing me a bouqet of flowers!~

~It's been like 25 minutes and I still can't get over this beautiful thing he did for me~

~We're now both leaning on the bridge, looking at the lake again~

Y/n: How did you knew it?.. I don't even know if I have ever told you or anyone about my birthday.

Jungkook: Well..!  You think this is perfect and beautiful but  for real, I just ruined a whole surprise party back home XD

Y/n: What?? They're doing a surprise party for me??

Jungkook: Yup, they told me to pick you up and buy some time for them but nah I wanted to make this special for you

~I laughed as I held the beautiful flowers near my chest and looked up to see the lanterns still floating up~

Y/n: Thank you so much Jungkook... This was really special~  I will never forget this... Thanks..

Jungkook: One is coming.

Y/n: Huh?

~He pointed to my eyes and I didn't even realize tears were coming down from my eyes!~

Y/n: WOULD YOU JUST STOP-

Jungkook: Hahaha

~We both laughed and eventually walked back to the car~

Y/n: Who's gonna clean up the candles in the lake tho?

Jungkook: Eh I hired some people to come and do em, You won't believe what it took to do it!

Y/n: Oh god I'm sorry..

Jungkook: But! It was worth it~  atleast you like it, that's all that matters

Y/n: Ofcourse! It was really pretty~

Jungkook: And now... Time to get beaten up by Laila!~