Chapter 49

~GD loosened his tie a little when he was about to get dizzy again~

~He felt his blood boiling as he tried to focus on the road~

~He felt his eyesight getting a little blurry and his attention drifted away for just a second until a black car just crashed with his car and he intensely hit the brakes~

GD: Fuck.

Jungkook: Get out!  You fucking damn coward

~GD barely saw the face and when he did, he immediately got out of the car and tried to walk but he was just about to black out~

~When Jungkook approached him, he grabbed Ji-Yong by the collar and was about to hit him but Ji-Yong gathered his strength to block but was immediately about to fall~

Jungkook: What, is that all you fucking got?

~Jungkook punched him making him get on his knees~

Jungkook: Tch, I don't believe you are this weak so don't fucking underistimate me

~GD mumbled something but it was hard for Jungkook to hear~

Jungkook: What did you fucking say you jerk

GD: I-  I'll fucking kill you-  *cough*

~Jungkook laughed as he took out his gun and hit him again causing him to keep coughing ..but it's not because of the hits.~

Jungkook: You know what we all had to go through because of you? Had to lose everything just to take Y/n from a coward rat like you, had fun hiding?

~GD tried to get up as he forced himself to talk~

GD: No- I saved her from you all, and I will never let dirty shits like you touch her again

Jungkook: You're still fucking talking you damn coward! Just hit me already! Are you saying I'm not strong enough to waste your hits on?!

~Jungkook hit him again as Ji-Yong fell on the ground but didn't seem to move this time~

Jungkook: Y/n this Y/n that, You dare to even see her again I'll kill you in this damn moment so get up and fight me

~Ji-Yong didn't move at all as Jungkook got more pissed~

Jungkook: Are you underistimating me? You think I'm kidding?

~Jungkook loaded his gun and pointed at him but he noticed that he was struggling to get up~

Jungkook: I'm telling you to get up and fight me! Are you deaf?!  Damn coward

~Still no response~

Jungkook: G-GET UP!

~Jungkook was waiting for him to get back on his knees but he could see GD was struggling~

Jungkook: I SAID GET UP YOU-

~He kept trying to get up but groaned as he tightly held his stomach~

~Jungkook was confused as he stopped and looked~

Jungkook: What's wrong?!

~He said still with an angry expression but GD couldn't respond, he was just in pain, a pain that wasn't because of the fight, it was inside him, and it was killing him~