Chapter 35

~In my dark room, I hugged the covers so tight as I looked beside my pillow, standing the teddy bear that Yeonjun got me on my birthday~

"Now I just can't fucking sleep.. Thinking about everything all over again is about to make me sick"

"If only Yeonjun left me alone."

~I gently put my hand on the teddy bear and press the button~

Teddy Bear: I Hate You!~

~I let out a deep sigh~

Y/n: I hate you. You're such a pain in my life. Just as things were going to be better with everyone, you ruined it.

~Yes I couldn't sleep and I didn't like it~

~I got out of my bed and slowly tip toed downstairs~

~I can see Eunji's purse on the couch, she must be sleeping in the guest room tonight, Even mom was asleep~

~I went back to my room and got changed, trying not to make any noises~

"Ji-Yong always get some guards do night shifts so I can get inside"

~Yup. I was going to Mark's mansion at this late night~

~I texted Ji-Yong if he was awake and He basically made a hell out of me when I suggested to walk there and told me to stay still until he sent someone over to get me,      Umm... that's too sweet idk what to say.. =w= ~

~I closed the door and decided to walk until the car arrives but it was dark and a little bit cold~

~I was about to walk to the bridge but my eyes widened when I saw! Jungkook!~

Y/n: Huh??

~He was singing, and swinging side to side~

"What's wrong with him??"

~Until I realized,  he was drunk! He had a bottle of alcohol in his hand!  Do the boys know he's out this late and this situation?!~

~He was leaning on the bridge fence so much that I thought he was gonna fall for a second~

Y/n: W-what?  Hey! Hey stop!

~I rushed over to him and tried to grab him but he pulled away harshly~ 

Jungkook: The fuc-  Oh!! Y/n!! What's up!?

Y/n: What are you doing?? You're drunk!

Jungkook: No I'm NOT!  What??

Y/n: Jungkook stop you're gonna hurt yourself-

~I was trying to take the bottle from him but he moved his hand away~

Jungkook: Hahahaha, why do you care Y/n?~  Where's GD huh? Aren't you supposed to be with him?

~I rolled my eyes and still tried to take the beer from him~

Jungkook: Do not touch me!

~I stopped and stood infront of him, seeing him in his situation~

Y/n: Jungkook for god's sake stop it, Go home please

Jungkook: Why Y/n? Why?  Why should I?

Y/n: Because! You're drunk!

Jungkook: That's it?

~I again tried to snatch the beer from him one last time before he harshly pushed me onto the fence and caging me in his arms~