Chapter 6

~Mark, Jackson and BamBam are gathered in the room GD stays in as he is sitting on the bed angrily~

BamBam: What do you say bro?

~GD got really angry and rested his arms on his knees, deeply thinking~

GD: I'm so fucking pissed!

Mark: We can see that

~Mark replied, leaning on the wall with crossed arms~

Mark: But, don't you wanna bring her back? And makeup for everything you did?

"This is not a fucking love story"

~GD remained silent, but very frustraited~

Mark: Just wanted to say, We can team up

~GD immediately looked at Mark~

Mark: It's thanks to the three of us that you were saved at the party. You thought we were that foolish to fall under JY's hands again? Tch  and AGAIN  you were saved by us

~He scoffed and walked to the door~

Mark: Until your boys wake up, make your decision but. No rush, we respect you~

~He said and walked out with the two following him as GD angrily got up and threw everything around him in anger~

GD: Fuck,  Fuck! FUCK!

~He shouted and punched the wall~

GD: Fuck.. I miss her.  She hates me!.. She'll never forgive me...  UGH!

~Outside the door, Mark with crossed arms and leg raised, he leaned on the wall and listened carefully~

Mark: "I don't know why. But I want them to unite. Living like this my whole life, I suddenly feel guilty things are left undone.  Damn police and cops have every power to ruin people like that, Hmph.  People like us even if they're enemies, They will help each other when it comes to law and police. And I've been quiet all this time, but never again"

GD: DAMN IT!

~GD sudden yell cut Mark from his thoughts~

Mark: *whisper* Aish so loud, better leave

.

.

Mark: Oh

~He immediately went back inside the room~

Mark: Hey-

GD: WHAT?!

Mark: I forgot to tell you, While ya'll were asleep, we found someone, a girl to be exact, that I guess was related to you guys~  I went and asked for a name and she said it was "Rose"

GD: Rose?.  How do you even know if she's related to us?

Mark: Welp a bit of research helped

~GD thought he didn't have enough time to keep asking questions~

GD: Do you know where she is?

Mark: Yeah actually we took it as a note so maybe you can have a touch with her again, or maybe kill her because she was unloyal? Or maybe spit something to the cops about yall? Became a spy for someone and target you? Or turned on you guys and want to have revenge?

~GD looked at Mark unamused~

GD: She's my fucking sister

Mark: Oh.!  Oh wow, my bad,  that was unexpected! You have a sister?! 

GD: Shut it

Mark: Right, If you changed your mind, come eat dinner with us and so we can tell you her location

~Mark said and walked out~

~GD sighed in relief~

GD: Thank god she's safe.  Atleast now I know she's okay. I need to talk to her asap!.   Most importantly why the fuck did she gave her real name to him so easily?

TO BE CONTINUED!!