Chapter 34 •

~I felt droplets of rain falling, It started to rain mildly~

~I was walking on the sidewalk and watching the busy street, walking home with such stone cold expression and gloomy feeling about what just happened~

"For a second I thought I had everything under my hands..."

~Since I learned the truth from Yeonjun about the files, my eyes are finally opened now, it was like a wake up call for me...~

"I was too obsessed with winning... that I forgot about everything that was happeneing between me and bts, my mom, Eunji and txt..."

~Walking under the dark clouds and feeling the cold wind against me, I wanted to walk faster but I was too busy in my head~

~As I was walking, I was getting near Bts' home~

~I took a glance at it and continued walking~

"I'm sorry boys.  I can't imagine how hopeless you all are now. Ya'll lost everything because of me.. and that's just how ungrateful I was..."

~I got sudden flashbacks of the times I spent with them in this mansion~

*Recalling Book 1's moments*

~Yes... it was all an act. It was all fake. But I genuinely had a great time..~

~But not like every memory was pleasant.  I was always harrassed and bullied by them. Almost got raped by them a hundred times.  It was a long time.. we were all young. I can't really blame them. They grew up in this gang shit. I didn't even know that I was also invloved in this..~

~I always wonder if it wasn't for my dad, would've my life been so much better?.  I wouldn't have known any of the boys and would've been in college. Married to someone and had a precious child in my hands... a normal person...~

"Yes... it would've been so good if it went like that.. my life would've been perfect~"

~As I was about to pass their mansion, Someone with a hood on was pacing back and forth on the sidewalk~

~It was Jungkook..~

"I have to leave him out of this situation. I have put so much burden on him... I lied to him... so before one of us actually start to have something for each other, I have to stop it."

~He finally turned around and noticed me walking to his direction~

~He first had a confused expression on but then looked like he wasn't happy to see me~

~He was walking back with his hands in his pocket and eyes fixed on mine~

~I didn't even break the contact and looked deep in his eyes and biting my lip to not cry again~

~When I was about to walk past him, I stopped~

Y/n: I.. I don't love you.

~He hmph-ed~

Jungkook: Obviously-

Y/n: But I have to make it more obvious-

~I said more like an angry way and his expression started to change~

~I gulped down the tears in my throat and inhaled~

Y/n: The only feeling you have toward me is 'lust' Jungkook, it's not love

Jungkook: Huh-