Chapter 38

*3rd POV*

*At Mark's mansion*

~Ji-Yong was pacing back and forth in the living room, walking a little closer to the entrance door, Thinking~

Naeun: Good evening

~Naeun said unexpectedly appearing infront of him~

~GD ignored her and continued walking but Naeun just stood there while crossing her arms~

Naeun: Come on Ji-Yong, talk to me

~Ji-Yong stopped infront of her and let out a sigh~

GD: Just tell me what the fuck do you want, tell me for once and stop annoying me

Naeun: As expected, but does that mean I can love whoever I want?

~GD rolled his eyes and sighed in frustration~

GD: So you like to keep imagining that we're in a relationship huh

Naeun: What we did makes it look that way, yeah you were drunk but you did it

GD: I know for sure I didn't fuck you so don't fucking lie

Naeun: Again you were drunk! You don't fucking know what happened okay?!

~Naeun got angry and tears were close to coming as GD looked really annoyed by her~

GD: You can say that for a hundred times, no one cares what you fucking imagine

Naeun: Tch! I can't fucking believe this. What do you see in Y/n?

GD: Anything I don't see in you, human

~Naeun chuckled scornfully~

Naeun: Wow Ji-Yong. Are you serious.?  Can't you fucking see that she doesn't even care about you?

GD: Naeun do yourself a favor and get lost because I don't care if you're a girl, I don't stand vexation

Naeun: What? You're mad that it's true..? I'm the one that understands you. I'm the one that can love you. Y/n won't do that for you.. please just listen.

GD: Keep talking crap and you will be out the door

Naeun: Hmph

~Naeun rolled her eyes when he said that, no attempts are working~

Naeun: Fine-

~The door slightly opened and taking a quick glimpse of the person coming in, Ji-Yong grabbed Naeun's face in cup and kissed her on the lips...~

Y/n: Hey-

*Y/n's POV*

~Naeun was about to turn around But... It wasn't less than a second that GD grabbed Naeun's head and kissed her on the lips~

~My eyes widened and I thought I was hallucinating for a second until I knew he wasn't letting go, they kept going and I'm just watching them like a hard rock statue~

"W-w-what... is.. h-happening?...."

"T-t-they're k-k-kissing?.."

"W-what?.. Is Ji-Yong kissing her?.. But.."

~I bit my lip and immediately looked away~