Chapter 40

~It was 2 am and I just happened to wake up and cough almost to my death bed~

Y/n: O-ow...

~I looked around and again I was in Ji-Yong's room and in his bed~

"Fuck. Why did I get sick all of the sudden?. Maybe because of yesterday.."

~I tried my best to sit up straight and I enjoyed the warmth of the room~

~I barely got up and started walking to the door~

*cough* *cough*

~I made it outside the door but I didn't last long on my feet, I almost fainted as I leaned on to the door and as I did I fell down~

Y/n: I-It's cold....

~This was the worst, I kept snuffling through my stuffy nose and realized how hot my tempreture is~

GD: What was that?

~GD took a glimps and as he saw me on the ground, He rushed upstairs~

~He approached me and helped me get up~

GD: Y/n what are you doing?

Y/n: ..I'm cold....

~I said while coughing again as he held me up the bridal style and took me back inside the room, on the bed~

GD: Go to sleep, it's late

~He covered me with two blankets as my eyes slowly closed again~

~He touched my forehead and cursed under his breath~

GD: Just sleep for now, Don't worry, I'm here

~I slightly nodded my head and tried to fall asleep~

.

.

~But as he was about to walk away, I grabbed his hand and he turned around~

~I was very weak and I could barely open my eyes but I tried my best to say this~

Y/n: I... I m-missed you....

~I said and he was a little confused at this sudden sentence from me~

~He didn't say anything and that worried me... So I didn't dare to open my eyes~

"...Well.. I see how it is..."

~I let go of his hand and try to forget it and go to sleep~

~Until I suddenly felt a shadow above me and a gentle kiss on my lips~

"W-what?"

GD: Good night

~My cheeks somehow god red from this unexpected but a smile formed on my lips~

~After some hours, the sun shines up in the bright sky and I woke up with this damn fever~

~The room is so warm but I'm still shivering inside~

~The door opened and Ji-Yong opened the door wide~

GD: Bring it in

~I was confused until I saw three maids come in with trays in their hands~