Chapter 27

Y/n: Hey boys~ I'm back~  We're all fine,  and We're all waiting for you two to wake up

~I said as I was sitting on the chair between the two beds and smiled~

~Mark was standing by the door with crossed arms and Daesung was standing beside me~

Y/n: Now that all of you are safe, take them to the hospital and let them stay there and take treatments

Mark: Yeah we'll do that

~I sighed in relief and looked around the room~

Y/n: Where's Ji-Yong?

Mark: He's in his room

Y/n: What about Naeun?

Mark: She's washing up

~I gave him a nod and stood up, walking outside, heading to GD's room~

"Everything happened so quickly. I still can't really process what happened today"

"I did everything without thinking twice, or thinking about what might happen later on.  Didn't even think about Jungkook and the others."

~I slowly knocked on the door and made my way inside and I saw him standing infront of the big and tall window~

~He didn't turn around, his eyes were fixed outside the window and was deep in his thoughts~

~I slowly approached him and got closer to him and slided my hands across his wide broad back and hugged him from behind~

~He took a glance over his shoulder and turned his head back to the view while sighing~

~A slight smile formed on my face as I rested my head on his back~

~He fully turned around and looked down in my eyes~

GD: Why are you so happy?

~He was smiling as I looked back in his eyes~

Y/n: It feels good when things finally went my way~

~He frowned a little but still smiling,  a little confused~

Y/n: I'm finally with you, and the boys, I was able to take revenge on my past, And just as I promised. I came back to you~

~GD smiled as he put a piece of hair behind my ear, making me blush as I looked in his eyes and smiled back~

GD: "Her attitude has changed~ She's no more the sad girl who was sitting in the corner and crying about her abusive past, I wonder if that changed when I was away from her.. or she's more like that with these guys.."

GD: "Now the fight between everyone is not taking her back to her mother..  but to take her to themselves.  Everyone is fighting to get her~ And I don't want to hurt her ever again."

Y/n: I'm with you now Ji-Yong~ That's all that matters.

~When I said that, He wasn't smiling anymore, But wanted to know if I was really sure~

GD: "Even after what I did to her, she still wants to stay with me."

~He slightly narrowed his eyes but then smiled again~

GD: I.  I.. I love you Y/n~

~When I heard that three words escape his lips, I was in shock but could only smile~

Y/n: I love you too~  Ji-Yong~

~He looked deep in my eyes and I couldn't take mine of it~

Y/n: I wanna be with you Ji-Yong..  I don't want the others to drag my arm anymore.  Please.

~He wasn't smiling now when he heard me say that, He put my face in his palm and I leaned onto it~

~He came closer to my face and I closed my eyes waiting for it to happen until we got interrupted by door knocks~

~We both turned our heads to the door and saw Naeun coming in~

~Her eyes slightly widened but then started to stutter~

Naeun: S-sorry. I-  I didn't mean to come in like that. Mark told me to come here to find you. I was gonna give you this back.

~I looked at her hand and she was holding my jacket that I gave her earlier~

~Ji-yong rolled his eyes and sighed in annoyance~

~I slowly pulled away from him and smiled to her~

Y/n: No it's fine~ you're good~ 

~I approached her and grabbed the jacket from her~

Naeun: And also..  I wanted to thank you for saving me. I owe you one

Y/n: Don't thank me,  I don't trust you at all

~I said straight forward and it left her with a bitter expression,  but it's the truth~

Y/n: I would lie to be nice if I hated you,  but I don't trust anyone anymore~

~I said confidently and took a glance over my shoulder~

"Yes Everyone. I said~"

Naeun: Well I'm glad, but I'll still thank you for helping me

Y/n: Well you're welcome~ if that's what you only wanna hear~

~Naeun smiled and took a final look at GD before leaving the room and I turned around to see Ji-Yong's expression full of annoyance, having no interest in Naeun around us~

Y/n: I'll head out as well

GD: Where?

~He asked so quickly after my statement~

Y/n: Well.. I'm going home to my mom

~GD thought for a second~

Y/n: I'll be fine, obviously

GD: Okay but.  About Bts-

Y/n: Don't worry even if they try to talk to me, I let them know about the reality.  But I'll be back anyway

~I was taken aback by the way he looked in my eyes, it was a cold and sharp look, no emotion following it.. I didn't like it...~

GD: Be careful

~He said in a deep tone and I nodded with a smile before leaving the room~

Y/n: Sorry Ji-Yong... But I have to see him..

~I whispered as I left the entrance door~

TO BE CONTINUED!!!