Chapter 33

Jimin: It's a long day, I'm starting to leave the house more often like you guys

Jungkook: It's no better outside the house, It's just as fucking boring as it is inside

Jimin: Heh I mean atleast.  Want tea?

Jungkook: No   ,where did those morons go?

Jimin: Well all of them left one by one, but I know they didn't go together

~They were chilling in the livingroom, Jungkook on his phone and Jimin stirring his tea and was about to sit but heard couple of knocks on the door~

Jimin: Hm? Why are those idiots knocking?

~He put the cup of tea on the table and approached the door~

~He opened it and was a little shocked to see a girl infront of him~

Rose: O-oh hello~

Jimin: Uh Hey?

~Barely hearing the soft voice from inside, Jungkook raised his head up and looked at the direction of the door~

Rose: Umm.. I came here... because they gave me the wrong files at court.  I- I brought yours back um..

Jimin: Huh?    -Oh right, I was given the wrong ones as well

Rose: Oh. Well I came in peace, to come and get the right ones back as to give the right ones back to you~

Jimin: Uh

~Both Jimin and Jungkook were really confused,  "came in peace" ?  Whoever says that to their enemies?~

Rose: Um excuse me?

Jimin: O-oh yeah sorry I dazed out, I recoganize you,  you must be that guy's sister

Rose: Yeah. I came without anyone's awareness. So I didn't want any problems.. I hope we can somehow get along with no troubles in the way~

~Somehow Jimin didn't feel any hate toward her but just the feeling about the whole situation made it hard~

~Or questioning if she's really involved in this case, someone as pure looking as her~

Jimin: Yeah uh I'll bring you the files

Rose: Okay~

~Jimin went back inside and Jungkook took a full look at Rose,  He was intimitated by it and all came out of him was a death glare~

Jungkook: Who is she?

Jimin: Uh.  She is the sister of the GD as they mentioned in court

~Jungkook's eyes slightly widened until a deadly expression came on~

Jungkook: Oh is that so?

~He said in a scary way and got up following Jimin to the door when he came back with the files in his hands~

~But quickly as Jimin noticed, he immediately turned back around and grabbed Jungkook's wrist, stopping him from getting closer~

Jimin: Don't.

~He whispered and Jungkook whispered back~

Jungkook: Let go-

~He grabbed his wrist tighter~

Jimin: Don't,  She didn't do anything