Chapter 50

Y/n: Ji-Yong?!! 

~I bursted inside the hospital and tried to go in but the nurses including my mom held me back~

Y/n: What's wrong??  What happened to him?!

Nurse: Ma'am please calm down.

~I looked at Jungkook and he was annoyed but really confused~

~I angrily approached him and harshly pushed him on the chest~

Y/n: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!

~I yelled and I could see him get angrier~

Jungkook: It was not because of me!  Yes we were fighting but he didn't pass out because of this!

Y/n: WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STOP?! WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE?! WHY?!

Jungkook: Y/N CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

~The nurse came in between us and tried to seperate us~

Nurse: Please calm down you both, This is a hospital

~Tears rushed down my face as I turned to the doctor who was looking at some files~

Y/n: Then what's wrong doctor?!  What's the cause?!

Doctor: This young man was right, it's not because of the psychical hits. In fact he is really strong. But. we're in hoping that it's not a severe problem.  We found a compound/component in his body that is not compatible with his blood.  It's a very strong chemical which.. we describe it as a poison.

Y/n: P-poison?.

~I let out a gasp~

"But!. Didn't he recover from it?."

Jungkook: Yes there was poison involved but we thought he healed from that 6 months ago

Doctor: I know. This man has been visiting us often, telling us to update him about his blood

Y/n: W-what?...

Doctor: His blood type is A, Like I said the poison is not compatible with his blood and. It may be a big problem. If the blood was compatible, he could've recover from it. Poisons are not easy to handle, it's lucky for him to still be alive after 6 months.

Y/n: ..Is there a possibility he'll recover from it?..

~I said as my voice cracked, tearing up~

~The doctor sighed~

Doctor: I'll try my best, Please remain calm until I come back with a result.

~He went back in the room as I sobbed~

Y/n: ...No..

Mom: Honey please don't cry.

Nurse: Um. Ma'am I'm sorry but there are papers that should be signed  in responsible for the patient inside. Are any of you relatives? Or have a hold of his family?

~we were silent for a second~

.

Mom: I'm responsible for him, I'm signing it

Nurse: Okay please follow

Mom: I'll be back baby.

~She gave me a kiss on the cheek and followed the nurse as I bit my lip, trying to hold my tears~