Chapter 48

*Y/n's POV*

~We ate and talked together which I never thought We'd ever do, like never.~

~We finished eating and we talked about the past and ourselves.  Felt really normal... I'm so glad~

GD: Soo how did you feel about today?

Y/n: It was amazing~ I never thought we would do this.  How we are now is totally different than how we were

~He kept caressing my hand until I clasped hands with him~

GD: It will always remain like this

~I smiled at him but then a sudden feeling of being nauseous hit me~

~I messaged my temple and put a hand over to my stomach~

"Did I eat too much?. But I was just fine"

GD: Hm? Everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah. I'll use the restroom, I'll be back quick

GD: Okay

Y/n: Um which way is the women's restroom?

~He gestured behind me as I walked away and just as I went inside, I washed my hands but couldn't wash my face because of the makeup so I just pat my neck with some water~

Y/n: Damn it. I don't wanna throw up.

~I breathed in and out for a couple of seconds until I slammed the door open and threw up in the toilet~

"Ughh this is the worst, I'm not feeling well lately"

~When I finished, I got up from the ground, inahled and exhaled deeply~

*3rd POV*

~Just as you walked away Ji-Yong quickly covered his mouth with a napkin and coughed~

~He looked at the napkin and again he coughed up blood to his confusion~

GD: Fuck. why now?

~He also quickly got up and rushed to the men's restroom~

~One of the waiters came in to wash his hands but when he saw Ji-Yong coughing blood up, he quickly rolled out some paper towels~

Waiter: Sir GD are you okay??

GD: Yes I'm okay thank you

~GD took the paper towels from him and wiped his mouth~

Waiter: Do you want me to call for help?

GD: No I said I'm okay, don't be busy with me

Waiter: Okay sir.

*Y/n's POV*

~After feeling a little better, I went outside and as I was approaching the table, I got confused~

Y/n: Where's Ji-Yong?.

~I stood beside the table and looked around~

Y/n: Did he leave?.  But he said he'll take me somewhere   So. Where is he?

~I waited for three minutes and took my phone out to call him but someone suddenly called me~

Y/n: What the...