Chapter 19

*Next Morning*

~I couldn't sleep at all last night, I worried that much that eye bags turned into a whole different symptom~

~Even knowing I was in a bad shape, I had to go to KPD, I can't waste anymore time~

~I let all the thoughts aside and tried my best to forget everything that happened last night~

Y/n: Go Y/n. You're strong.  Forget it.

"This"

"Is"

"It"

~Inside KPD, gunshots were heard in a particular cell~

Cop: Sir Yeonjun! We need your help!

~The boys were all confused at the cop's storm in~

Soobin: Tf?

Huening Kai: Update us!

~Yeonjun walks outside, following the cop~

Cop: PUT THE GUN DOWN!

~An officer said while many cops, some with even shields, pointing guns at her~

Naeun: DON'T GET CLOSER! I'M GONNA SHOOT!!

Cop: We don't know where she got a hand of the gun! But we know it's fully loaded sir!

~Naeun keeps randomly shooting to keep the cops and officers in distance~

Yeonjun: "Making a standoff inside a police station? Who's plan is this? Who's the betrayal?"

~Then Naeun fired gunshots again and they called everyone as backup~

~Almost everyone left their desks and positions and all were focused on Naeun~

Cop: What do we do sir?! Do we inform a commander or chief??

Yeonjun: No

Cop: Then do we throw a tear gass or shoot??

Yeonjun: No

~The cops were confused at Yeonjun's orders, Naeun could really shoot them~

Cop: But sir.

Naeun: I'LL SHOOT SOMEONE I SWEAR! DON'T YOU COME CLOSER!

~Yeonjun puts his hands in his pockets and stand still behind all the officers infront of him~

Yeonjun: It'll be over soon

~Everyone was confused and thought Yeonjun was bullshitting them until to everyone's surprise after a minute or so Naeun really did throw the gun and the cops found a great chance to capture her again~

Cop: Uh. Wow.

~Yeonjun smirked~

Cop: Do we take her to the interrogation room sir?

Yeonjun: No, there's no point, she will never admit this time

Cop: Oh.

Yeonjun: Take her back to the cell

Cop: But- what if the commander or chief knows?