Chapter 36

~The next morning, I woke up and stretched my arms out while still chilling on the bed~

~Ji-Yong must've woken up early as I look beside me with sleepy eyes and caress the sheet where Ji-Yong slept, slowly recalling last night~

~I let out a sigh, not out of disappointment but somehow out of relief~

~I got up and made the bed, cleaned the room a little since I know GD messed it up that much out of frustration~

~Then after coming out of the bathroom, My phone started ringing~

~I got a call from Eunji lol~ If things were normal, We would've squeeked after I told her what happened last night haha..~

~I picked it up and a smile formed on my lips~

Y/n: Hey Eunji~~

Eunji: Y/n.

~My face immediately changed expression when I heard her concerned voice~

Eunji: Y/n.. I called to let you know that Jungkook is in hospital. I didn't wanna worry you but I think you should know.. He was hit by a car last night and was rushed to the hospital. They say he was drunk

Y/n: W-w-what?.. J-Jungkook- w-what?.

~My whole mood changed and my heart started beating so fast in anxiousness when I heard that~

Eunji: He's still unconcious... No one can force you to visit but.. Yoongi says he believes you're the only one Jungkook wants to see if he wakes up.

Y/n: W-what?... N-no

"Wait what?. It's my fault.. I should've told one one of the boys! But instead! I left him like that!"

Y/n: What hospital?! I'm coming!

Eunji: Where are you? You weren't home!

Y/n: JUST TELL ME!

Eunji: It's Seoul's HQ hospital

Y/n: Coming!

Eunji: Y/n-

~I immediately hung up and looked at the notification to see 4 missed calls from Eunji, 8 missed calls from Mom! and 3 missed calls from Yoongi~

~I quickly barged outside the door and headed downstairs, quickly tied my hair while running for the door~

GD: Y/n?

~I ran to the entrance door in a hurry, ignoring GD's yell~

GD: Y/N!-

~I left the house and quickly started running down the stairs, the guards were confused~

GD: CATCH HER

Guards: Yes sir!

Y/n: NO!

~Two guards quickly grasped my arms and pinned it to my back~

Y/n: STOP! Ji-Yong let me go!

~He quickly approached me and told the guards to let go of me~

GD: Y/n! Calm the fuck down!

Y/n: I can't!!

GD: What's wrong?!

Y/n: Jungkook is in hospital! I have to go!