Chapter 54

~Before doing all this, We decided to keep things really short and not spend the whole day with the wedding. I don't want someone to make a plan on kidnapping Jeongsan... my only fear.~

~The priest took the mic and did his speech and said this too~

Priest: And everyone, speeches and vows can't be said from the bride and groom so we go to doing the marriage notary~

"Yup exactly, we can't give speeches on our lives, we don't personally know most of these people, some might even be Ji-Yong or Jungkook's enemy so we can't give speeches about ourselves."

~Everyone was confused at this statement but it's our rules~

Priest: Please hold each other's hands

~Jungkook reached his left hand out and I grabbed it but everyone was even more confused when we only grabbed our left hands and not right~

Eunji: Hey you should also hold her right hand you know?

~Eunji asked, she was standing behind me with Seohyun and Rose and the three bridesmaids~

Jungkook: No, I don't have the right to do that. And I will never do it.

"Yeah. Because it's the hand where Ji-Yong kissed before he died. And Jungkook promised to never hold that hand and respect him~"

~A slight smile formed on Eunji's lips as she stood back~

~We repeated some sentence after the priest then it got to this part.....~

Priest: Now, Jeon Jungkook. Do you take Park Y/n to be your lawful wedded wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and be faithful to her through sickness and adversity, as well as health and prosperity, forsaking all others, so long as you both shall live?

~He looked deep in my eyes and I did too~

Jungkook: I do

~A tear rushed down my cheek as I smiled~

Priest: Park Y/n,  Do you take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawful wedded husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and be faithful to him through sickness and adversity, as well as health and prosperity, forsaking all others, so long as you both shall live?

"Ji-Yong I hope you're smiling~ I want you to look at me in this wedding dress~ I want you to be proud of me~  Look at me~"

Y/n: I do~

~Everyone clapped and I looked up to see Jungkook shedding a tear making me even more emotional~

Priest: Jeon Jungkook and Park Y/n will now exchange rings as a symbol of their love and commitment

~Rose approached with the rings as Jungkook picked mine up and grabbed my left hand~

Jungkook: With this ring, I thee wed, as a token of my love, faith, and loyalty~

~I picked up his ring and grabbed his hand~

Y/n: I give you this ring as a token of my love, faith and loyalty to you~

~We held our left hands again and smiled~

Priest: Since you two have consented together in the presence of this company, I by the virtue of the authority vested in me by the name of Seoul, pronounce you husband and wife