Chapter 1

Mikes P.O.V

I was resting my head on a soft, fluffy pillow, thinking. 'I can't believe that I have to teach another newbie at work, he or she will be like the last what, 15 or so people getting stuffed. I just want a break from all that.'

"Hey Mikey." Doll said smiling cutting of my train of thoughts."Watcha thinking about?" Doll asked,"Hmm... Let me guess you are thinking about me." She said smiling even more. 'God your so full of yourself.'

"No, I'm thinking about work-" I was cut off by a screaming Doll.

"WORK, WORK, WORK THAT'S ALL YOU THINK ABOUT, YOU NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME!" She screamed making me flinch.

"Take a chill pill Doll, or eat a Snickers Bar it'll make you feel better." I said calmly smirking a bit at the end."I'm sorry for not spending time with you or even thinking about you, it's just that I have to teach newbies at work and they end up getting stuffed. I have to teach a newbie tonight, I'm hoping they will be different." I sated, Doll gave me her I'm sorry look.

"I'm sorry it must be hard, you just have to sit there a watch the other gaurds being killed and ripped to pieces." Doll said with a little sympathy to her voice. She gave me a peck on the cheek. I think she's on her period... Or maybe bipolar. She changes moods really fast.

"Look I have the start getting ready for work, I have to get there earlier than usual." I sated. I give her a soft kiss to the lips.

"Okay." She said laying back on the bed.

Time Skip to the pizzeria

'Another day at the junk yard.' I thought in my head. I entered the hot building that smelled like rotten pizza. As I walked towards the office I felt like someone, or something was behind me. I turn around and saw Freddy behind me, I started to run but he grabbed my ankle. He started to drag me to the 'Parts and Service' room, I was yelling for help. I was only 11:40 I don't know why he was out.

______________________________
Okay that's the end of chapter 1. Sorry for any typos, or mess ups this is my first story and I'm also typing on a phone.