Chapter 8

Jeremy's P.O.V

Mike's warm lips were on mine, a blush formed on my face. I didn't know what to do, I was frozen from shock. He parted and looked at me I could see a tint of pink on his tan skin."W-why did y-you do that?" I stuttered out.

"Cause I love you Jer. I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you." He responed. I was shocked. How? no one liked me. They said I was going to be alone with a bunch of cats as children...

"I-I .... Uh I l-love you to M-Mike.'' I admit. I see a warm loving smile spread across his face, I smile back.

"Aww look at that cute smile, I knew you could smile like that." He said, he then leans in and kisses my cheek. My face turned really red. Mike starts walking down the sidewalk to the nearest hospital. I cuddle Mike's chest again, making him look at me and smile. I smile back at him, his blue eyes staring at me, I always get dozed off when I look into them. Mike wasn't looking at the sidewalk and he trips, I whimper and grab onto his shirt tighter. Good thing he didn't fall. I thank the gods. "Sorry for that I wasn't looking at the sidewalk, are you okay?" He says with a worried tone.

"U-uh yeah, I'm just g-glad that you d-didnt fall." I say still shaken up. He chuckles.

"Sorry." He apologizes, he gave me a peck on the lips, of course I blush.

"It's okay." I forgive him a small smile forming on my lips.