Chapter 18

Time skip 1 month + No P.O.V (Warning: Little Abuse)

Jeremy was sitting outside the doorstep of his dads house. He was crying, he had caught Mike cheating again. Mike had promised to leave, Doll, but he didn't. Tears rolling down the teens face, he had left everything behind Mike, Peppercorn, everything. The teen heard his front door open it was, Brice, Jeremy's uncle.

"Hey there little shit face... How is the fucker doing?" Jeremy didn't answer."ANSWER ME!" Jeremy still didn't answer, he got kicked in the back. He didn't feel any pian, all his feelings, senses, he couldn't feel anything anymore. He continued to get punched, kicked, kneed, elbowed, and scratched. Brice was worse than Jeremy's father, most likely ten times worse. Brice ends up giving up he walked back into the house. Jeremy laid on the floor limp, blood running from nose, mouth, and new scratches.

"W-why me?" He whispered to him self as he sat up from the doorstep."I want t-things like they u-used to be... I-I miss Mike, he was e-everything to me..." He wiped the blood and tears which were mixing in with each other.

Mike was walking with Peppercorn, he was big and strong. He spotted a familiar house, he stopped and looked at it. The young adult walks to the house, only to be stopped by small whimpering. He hides behind a tree, looking around the tree to see a crying teen; at first he didn't know who it was until he looked closer seeing, Jeremy. Peppercorn struggled to get off the leash, after a few seconds he was finally free.

Jeremy's P.O.V

I hear barking, I look up coming face to face with a dog. He was wagging its tail."you l-look just like Peppercorn." I say to the dog petting it. It had a dog collar I looked at it said:

Name: Peppercorn
Owner: Mike
Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX

I hug Peppercorn tightly, I see a figure with blue glowing eyes in the shadows. I knew who it was, Mike. I smiled,'my wish has came true.' I think. I got up and walked towards Mike, who wasn't looking, Peppercorn behind me.

"U-uh excuse me, y-your dog got loose." I tapped Mike's shoulder. He jumped as he turned around. We look at each other for what seemed like hours. Peppercorn rubbing against my leg, he then pushed me. I then fell on top of Mike, he lost his balance and fell.

_______________________

Sorry for a short chapter and a awkward ending.