Chapter 37

Jeremy's P.O.V

Mike was snoring away in his little dream on the couch, I still remained on his lap. I was growing bored, so I decided I should maybe take a walk out in the rain since I love it so much. I carefully get off Mike's lap so I won't wake him up. I walk upstairs and into our room, I walk to the closet and pull out on of Mike's sweaters. I love his sweaters because it was huge on me, also because it smelled like him. I start downstairs and walk to the front door, I open it and watched the rain pour down. I walk out and close the door behind me locking it.

I pull Mike's hood over my head and walk into the rain. I look up and closed my eyes sticking out me tongue wanting the rain to land in my tongue. The cold rain drops landed all over me, but never rested on my tongue. After an minute or so trying to get at least one rain drop into my mouth I gave up. I walk onto the side walk and noticed that the fog was really thick which made hard to see. It was very cold.

I stop walking seeing a small white flake fall on my nose, I go cross-eyed. Soon more small white flakes started to come down. I giggle in glee. I always loved the snow, but does Mike like snow..? I'll go ask. I turn and walk back to the house, I reach the front door, reaching out to open the door. I trip when the door is opened for me, I bump my head onto a tall figure.

"Jer, I was worried sick... Where were you?" Mike asked in a worried tone. I regain my balance and look up to him, a smile spreading across my face .

"Mike, you're to protective. I was just out taking a walk since I love the rain, and also it's starting to snow." I Explain.

"Snow? Hmm, haven't had snow here for a while... Lets go inside the house before you catch a cold." With that Mike and I walked back into cozy house.

Two days later

I sigh laying my head on the soft pillow of my bed. The snow was still falling, but would not sick to the ground. A certain thought kept running through my mind: 'I want to start a family, or at least try to.' I turn onto my side placing my hands under my cheek, and move my knees up to my stomach. My attention landed on the door when Mike walked in.

"Peppercorn is humping things." Mike said out of the blue.

"Okay? Take him to the vet to get neutered."

"I was thinking that we should get a female, so they could have little pups."

I always wanted little baby puppies."That sounds like a good idea, but it'll be a lot of work." I state. Should I tell him that I want to have a baby? I guess I should."Mike, I want a-" I gulp scared of the reaction."-kid..."

Mike stood there a little surprised, but soon a smirk spread across his face. I take my attention off of him by turning on my other side. I hear foot steps approaching me, I took a deep breath calming myself down.

(Warning- Smut)+ Mike's P.O.V

I walk to Jeremy, once I reach where he was I climbed on top of him. He turns his head, his beautiful green eyes met my blue. I lean down a gently kiss him, he shifts on his back. He slowly melts into the kiss wrapping his arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I lick Jeremy's bottom lip asking for an entrance, he opens his mouth letting me slip my tongue in his mouth. Jeremy let out a soft moan.

No P.O.V

Mike starts to french kiss the smaller male, he traces down the smaller ones chin down to his neck. Jeremy moves his neck to the side letting Mike have more. Small moans escaped the smaller ones mouth. Mike licks over Jeremy's sweet spot, the smaller one had shivers run down his spine. The older smirks, he again licks over the sweet spot.