Chapter 35

No P.O.V

Both males fell a sleep, Mike had gotten in the twin sized bed with Jeremy. Though the bed was small he manged to slip in. The males had dry tear marks on their face, the younger one had dry blood on his arms.

It might have seemed like a terrible dream, but this was the crazy reality they are in. And some might wonder, how do they last in their crazy world? Well the answer to that was very unknown, even to the two lovers. Mike had come from a place were it was either 'eat or be eaten'. Jeremy was the total opposite, he had to take what was coming, even if he wanted it or not. Yes, they're different, but they love each other dearly, no matter the situation.

Little light shone through the closed curtains, but the light slowly faded away from the dark clouds rolling in.

The young male stirred in his sleep only to open his green eyes slightly. He had no clue what happened, he was clueless. He felt warmth around him, seeing large arms around his tiny body holding him tightly. He moved his arm only for pain to flow through his body. Carefully, he examined the arm, his eyes widen as he remember what happened. He clearly remembers, Mike, with his eyes a pure black, and that piercing white dot. Shivers traveling down his spine, causing the older one to stir.

Blue eyes slowly open, letting go of the small male as be stretches. He turns on his back only to find the end of the bed and falling on the cold floor. A light giggle came from Jeremy, Mike grunts and sits up running his hand across his face. The younger male giggles turn into fits of laughs. Mike tried to keep a straight face but soon started to laugh from his clumsiness.

Mike slowly rose on his feet, walking to the end of the bed and sitting down. His smile turns into a sad frown. The younger male getting worried slowly and carefully stood up, walking towards the older male.

"Jeremy, you hate me now, right? I'm sorry... I didn't have control over myself..."

Jeremy didn't care if Mike had hurt him, nothing can separate them. He hugs the older male tightly, the older one was taken back.

"I don't hate you, I'll never hate you no matter how bad you hurt me. I love you, Mikey."

"You forgive to easily, Jeremy."

Mike melts into the hug, smiling. They were there for a couple minutes. They both release from the hug, smiling at each other. Jeremy wrapped his arms around the older male, slowly leaning in and kissing him.

Le magical time skip of jeremike land

The two lovers had walked back home, Mike had cleaned up Jeremy's wounds.
Jeremy fiddled with his fingers, he looked at his ring finger, his ring no longer there. He remembered that he had taken it off to take a shower, cause he didn't want it to go down the drain. He got up and walked to bathroom, entering and saw the ring by the sink. Carefully picking it up the ring and slipping it on his finger.

Mike's P.O.V

I was about to enter the bathroom, but I saw Jeremy grab something. I realized that it was the engagement ring. Sighing, I enter the bathroom, Jeremy turned around to face me.

"Mike, when are we getting married?"

"I don't know, probably when we know we are out of danger." I walk closer to Jeremy and run my hand though his soft fluffy hair. A light blush spreads across his cheeks, he holds my hands swinging then to side to side.

At the end of the day, what happened yesterday was like a nightmare that was forgotten. It seemed like a distant memory, but still will affect us in some way. But now we will focus on our future and forget the past. The past is history, and the future is unknown. For me, I will make the future as good as I can, for me, Jeremy, and our family. Yet, we are in some crazy world, we always find a way through the tough times. No matter how tough your life is, you will always find the light of that dark tunnel.

____________________________