Chapter 22

Jeremy's P.O.V

I stirred in the bed, pain flowing through my body.'Fudge, Mike does a very good job of fucking.' I groan and open my eyes, I sigh a look next to me, there was a peaceful Mike snoring and drooling. I slowly put my arm on my head. I try to get up but pain flowed through my body, and my legs were weak. I look past Mike and see the clock, it was only 8:52 a.m.'Might as well try to fall back asleep.' I close my eyes and drift off to sleep once again.

Dreamland (Trigger Warning)

I woke up and didn't see Mike next to me.'He might be downstairs...' I think. I get up and I was in my pj's, I walk towards the door. I was about to open it, but I heard shouting.

"WHERE IS HE! HUH, WHERE IS MY NEPHEW!? ANSWER MY GODDAMMIT!" My uncle, Brice yelled.

"HE'S NOT HERE, SO GET YOUR SORRY LITTLE ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Mike screamed.

"Oh... THEN EXPLAIN WHY HIS SHOES AND FUCKING SHITTY ASS BOOKS ARE RIGHT THERE, LOOK RIGHT ON THE DAMN COFFEE TABLE!" I flinch as Brice screams. I open the door and run down stairs. There I saw my uncle holding a gun to Mike's head.

"NO!" I was too late Brice had pulled the trigger. My eyes widen."NO! MIKE!" I look at my laughing uncle."WHY... WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!? YOU ALREADY TOOK SO MUCH FROM ME! YOU KILLED MY MOM, MY LITTLE BROTHER, YOU TOOK MY BIG SISTER AND RAPED HER... NOW YOU TAKE THE ONLY ONE THAT IS SPECIAL TO ME! HUH... YOU JUST DO THIS CAUSE YOUR A FUCKING LOWLIFE, A STUPID BASTARD, YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP A SIMPLE RELATIONSHIP! NOOO, YOU COME OVER HERE AND TAKE MY WHOLE LIFE AWAY!" I scream at the top of lungs. Brice stares at my with shock, but his shocked face turns into a smirk.

"Oh..? What you want to be with them? It'll be my pleasure to kill you." My eyes widen as he said that, I close my eyes and look down, tears streaming down my face.

"If you want to kill me go, ahead I don't need to be here no more." I look at my uncle, my bangs covering my face. Brice was looking at me a smirk still plastered on his face.

"I think I'll have a little fun with you first~" Brice purred.

"What? N-no.... Just finish the job."

"Hmm... No, I said I want to have a little fun with thats all... Maybe I'll call a couple more people up..." I look at him in shock.

"NO!" I run towards him, grabbing the gun."If your not going to do it I'll do it." I take the gun, before I dare shoot myself I walk towards Mike."This is for Mikey!" I kiss Mike's cold head. I put the gun next to me head, I take one last glimpse of my uncle, and Mike."Goodbye..." I pull the trigger and everything goes black.

End of dream

I wake up, beads of sweat going down my face, I was panting heavily.

"Jer, are you okay?" Mike asked I look next to me, I see Mike sitting with a worried look on his face. I sit up ignoring the pain, I look at him again I hug him tightly.

"You're okay, Mike. You're alive." I start crying. Mike hugs back tightly.

"Of course I am... Why wouldn't I be?" I sobbed on his chest.

"It's a long story..." I started to calm down. Mike lifted me onto his lap, he started to rock me back and forward. I hear he heart beating, it was nice and soothing. I rub his chest like a cat.

"I love you, Jerbear... No matter what happens." Mike said.

"I love you to, Mike... You're my one and only." I could hear Mike's heart beat beat a little faster.

__________________________