Chapter 23

Mike's P.O.V

I held on to Jer's body tightly, slowly rocking him to calm him. He just kept crying, I started to tear up myself."Shhh... Jer, everything is okay... I'll always be here." I whisper through sniffs.

"Mike... it was terrible... I... I don't want you to... die." Jer said trough sniffs.'Poor Jerbear, the dream must've been terrible.'

"Jer... it was only a dream. What ever it was don't worry and it won't come true."

"You don't understand... it seemed so... real." I took his chin I turned his face towards me. I wipe the tears off his face.

"Do you want to get ice cream? It'll clear your mind." I asked. Jer smiled softly and nodded,'yes'."Okay... lets eat breakfast and get ready."

Time skip to ice cream

We arrive at the ice cream parlor. Jer jumped up in excitement, but stopped holding on to his right side."Miiiikkeee, my siiide huurts." Jer whines.

"I guess I'm good at doing the deed." I snicker, a smirk coming across my face. Jer crossed his arms pouted, looking away from me."Okay... no ice cream for you."

"Sorry." Jeremy says sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Don't be all sassy on me... Ohh... its the time of the month for you?"

"Hey! I'm a guy not a girl!" Jeremy shouted. I sigh.

"Okay Mr. SassyPants, lets go get ice cream."

"Don't call me that." I ignore the statement.

"What flavor do you like, Mr. SassyPants?" I smirk at the nickname.

"Just get me chocolate." I nod. I walk towards the employ that serves ice cream. The employ turns around.

"VINCENT!?" I yell. Vincent's smile widens.

"Hmm... Why hello, Mike..." Vincent says in his raspy voice. Jeremy walks next to me, his eyes widen, he hides behind me."Why are you scared, little one?" Jeremy starts shaking a little.

"What do you mean, why am I scared? You are a murder." Jeremy retorted.

"Oh... and I saw the whole little fight at the park... You can say I was part of it." Vincent's smile only widen."I was surprised that you, had enough strength to gain control over you body again." Vincent sighs."Well... some say don't judge a book by its cover... Am I right, or no?" I was getting tired of this.

"LOOK... WE JUST CAN FOR GOD DAMN ICE CREAM!" I shout.

"Fine... What flavor for the little baby."

"Chocolate, and don't call him that, or I will kill you."

"Okay, jeez. For you?"

"I don't care." I snap.

"Clam down Schmidt."

"Mike, what if he puts poison or something?"

"I'll try the ice cream first." Jer nods his head.

"Sorry..." Jeremy says.

"For what?" I cock my head to the side.

"For being a sassy, pampered princess." I ruffle Jer's hair.

"You'll always be my princess, and its okay, you don't have to say 'sorry'." I wrap my arm around my, Jerbear's shoulder. I see a tint of pink on his cheeks."Your cute when you blush." That only made Jer's face red.

"Here's you stupid ice cream, that'll be $13." Vincent says coldly. I give him the money. I grab the ice cream and pass Jer's his, but I take a quick lick before nodding.

"What flavor did you get, Mike?"

"Cookie Dough ice cream."

"Is it good? I've never tried it."

"You want to try it? It's bomb, it's my second favorite ice cream. My first is chocolate."

"Yeah? That's good. Can I try some?" Jer asked. I smirked, I get a spoonful and lean close to Jer's face. I kiss him, the ice cream entering Jer's mouth. I feel people staring at us, but I didn't care: love is love, our lips moving in sync. We part from the kiss panting for air."Wow... That flavor one of the best, Mike."

_________________________