Chapter 28

Jeremy's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch, playing on my phone. My lip didn't hurt anymore thanks to the medicine, but my ass and thighs hurt like hell. Mike walked into the room, I look at him, he only had a towel wrapped around his waist."Mike, my ass and thighs hurt." I complain.

"Meh... you looked too sexy, I couldn't hold back anymore. Can you walk? I want to take you somewhere." I try to stand but I stumble and fall, Mike catching me."Hmm... I'll take that as a no." Mike carries me bridal style to our bedroom."You rest up tomorrow is our last day here, I want to go to the place that I was talking about."

"Mike, I'm fine." I stand to show him."See?" I take a step and almost fall, I regain my balance and walk limping a little.

"No, Jer you have to rest at least a little. Telling from your eyes, your in pain. I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" I ask limping to the bed sitting on it.

"I'm sorry..." I was confused.

"Mike... Sorry for what?"

"I'M SORRY FOR FUCKING HURTING YOU..." Mike looks at me, I was surprised he screamed.

"Mike, it's okay... I'll be fine; promise." Mike walk towards me bringing me into a tight hug. I hug back tightly aswell.

Time skip two hours of nothing

I was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling; next to me was a snoring Mike. I was about to fall asleep, until I felt like vomiting. I run to the bathroom waking Mike up; I hunch over the toilet lifting the top. I clutch my stomach, vomiting in the toilet.

Mike's P.O.V

I woke up when Jeremy got up from the bed quickly, he ran to the bathroom throwing up."Jer? Are you okay?" Jeremy walks to me wiping his mouth with a towel.

"I don't know... I think I have the flu, or something... I'm really tired, I'm going to bed." I nod, Jeremy walks to the big bed popping down on it. He raises his arm and covers his eyes."Mike, can you close the blinds? Please."

"Okay." I walk to the big window and close it."I'm... just going to go to the store again, and buy medicine for your flu." I explain, I get no answer. I look and see Jeremy sleeping already.'I'll leave a note, so he won't be worried.' I think. I grab a pen and paper, and write that I'm going to the store. I start walking to the store.

Time skip to the store

I enter the store and walk towards the medicine isle. I was humming to the song that they were playing, I think it was called Human Race by Three Days Grace; I've heard Jeremy sing it before. I was looking at the medicines for the flu, then I heard a dog barking and whining. I turn around and see my friend, Scott and Peppercorn outside. Peppercorn saw me and pulled out of Scott's grasp, I see Scott run after Peppercorn; I then chuckle a little. I see Scott enter the store still casing Peppercorn.

"Hey! PEPPERCORN!" I heard Scott yell. Peppercorn runs to my isle and knocks me down.

"Hey Peppercorn, did you miss your daddy?" Peppercorn licks my face."Hey, don't do that." Scott sees me on the floor with Peppercorn.

"Hey Mike. I see Peppercorn found you, that's probably why he was trying to get into the store." Scott states rubbing the back of his head. Scott had hair up to is shoulders, his hair color was a dirty blonde, he had light brown eyes, was a little taller then me, he always had his red flannel on and red high tops, he would wear black or dark blue jeans."So... Where's Jeremy?"

"He's at the house that were staying at right now. He has the flu, I think; he was vomiting." I explain.

"Ahh... Okay, do you need help?" I shake my head, no.