Chapter 13

Before I start I still need a name for the dog, and this will be a short chapter.
______________________
Jeremy's P.O.V

I wake to a snoring Mike, and a sleeping pup on Mike's leg, I giggled at that. I pull the blanket off me and walk towards the dresser for pj's, since I was only wearing my green boxers.'Crap I don't have any extra clothes, I guess I will wear some of Mike's, I think he wouldn't mind... Right?' I think to my self, as a open the dresser getting out sweatpants and a green/blue T-shirt. I walk downstairs. (Mike has a two story house) I enter the kitchen looking for food to make, I make my way to the fridge and see bread, egg, bacon, and ham.'I can make a omelette and toast for Mike and I.' I think as I grab the things to make it. I get a pan and turn it on, I look for a toaster and find it, but it was too high for me to reach it.'Ugh...why am I sooo short.' I think.(Don't worry I'm only 5'2 1/2) I grab a chair and get it, I plug it into the wall. I chop the bacon and ham,'hmm... I wonder is he has any bell pepper or something.' I ponder at the thought. I open the fridge and see green bell peppers.'This will do.' I smile and chop them up. I crack the eggs into two separate bowls one for me and one for Mike. I pour half of the ingredients into the eggs. (Idk what I'm saying, I don't know how to make a omelette) I stir them together, I hear shuffling from upstairs.'Guess Mike's awake.' I start to make the omelette.

Mike's P.O.V

I wake up to a amazing smell,'I guess Jer is making breakfast.' I think getting into my pj's, I notice one of my sweatpants and T-shirt's were missing.'Silly Jer must of gotten clothes, they're probably big on him.' I smirk at the thought. I see the puppy jumping off the bed and peeing on the floor."NO, DON'T GO THERE!" I yell making to pup get scared."Look I'm sorry, but you have to go do your business outside." The pup then walks out of the room leaving the mess. I walk to the bathroom and get a rag from the cabinet, and clean up the 'business.'

I walk down stairs only to get bumped into Jeremy, the clothing was huge on his little body."Oh, h-hey Mike I was g-going to get you right n-now. I made a omlette f-for you." He states.

"Okay, did you make one for your self?" I ask. He looks down.

"I-I burnt my omelette, b-but there was left over b-bacon so I'll eat that." He looks at me his face red from embarassment. I hug him.

"It's okay things happen, now lets go eat I'm starving." I gave him a peck on the lips before walking off to the kitchen.