Chapter 36

Jeremy's P.O.V

Rain hit the window, the t.v lit up the dark living room. I snuggle up to the tall, warm male next to me, I smile softly. Mike watched his boring news making me start to drift off. I jumped up when thunder roared. Mike gave a slight chuckle, I felt myself blush from embarassment.

"You scared of thunder?"

He picks me up and places me on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck, his blue eyes met my green ones. He moves his right arm and pokes my little nose. I lightly giggle.

"Your so adorable, Jerbear."

The doorbell rang making Peppercorn rush to the door, barking.

"I'll get it." I state, I got off Mike's lap and walked to the front door. I open it, there stood a tall figure with a black hoodie, ripped jeans, and old Vans. Mike walks behind me.

"Who are you?" Mike asked coldly.

The tall figure takes off his hoodie, he had brown eyes, short light brown hair."You know who I am... Well at least the weakling."

"Call Jeremy names, and I'll shove your dick up your sorry ass. Oh... no wait... you don't have one." Mike growled. I look up at Mike, he was staring coldly at the new comer.

"Geez, don't have to be so rude." The guys voice was deep and a little raspy.

Then it hit me, that guy, he bullied me, not just calling me names, but hitting me. He even raped me.

I tug at Mike's shirt, he looks down at me."Can we talk?"

He nods.

"Stay here." Mike commands the male. We walk into the living room.

"Mike, that guy, he used to be one of the bullies at my school. He hit me... called me names... and raped me..." In a flash Mike stormed off to the male.

I jump when I heard a loud thud. I quickly rush to the front door. Mike stood over the now knocked out male.

"What is this guys name?"

"Miguel Miracle." I respond.

"Doesn't ring a bell... We'll just leave him out in the cold rain." Mike says. I nod knowing that if I tell him that Miguel should be brought inside would cause problems.

Mike walks back to the couch and sits down. His face was neutral, unreadable. I sigh and sit on his lap once again.

"Mikey, you don't have to worry about him. He's a dumb adult seeking attention."

Mike's P.O.V

I gave Jer a warm smile, ruffling his brown hair. He gives a light giggle. I hug him closely, placing my head on top of his. He shifts so that he was straddling my hips hugging me back. Jeremy pulls back and his green eyes met my blue ones, a silence filled the room. Jeremy leans closer until our lips just touched each other; I lean in connecting our lips.

I place my hands on his waist, and he wraps his arms around my neck. I tilt my head a little to the side deepening the kiss. We part gasping for air.

"Love you." Jeremy says softly hugging me once more.

"Love you too." I respond.

Miguel's P.O.V

I regained conscience once again, cold rain pouring on me. I slowly get up,'Man that guy could really do damage.' I think.

I walk up to a small window at the side of the house, peeking in. I could see Jeremy and the dude hugging each other. I thought it was just one of those friendly hugs, but I was dead wrong. My eyes widen as I see them start making out.

"Oh no, Jeremy is mine." I whisper to myself. I turn around and start off to my apartment which was a couple miles away. I put my hood on, stick my hands into my black jacket as I walk into the thick fog.