Chapter 2

Mike's P.O.V

When I was being dragged into the Parts and Service room by Freddy, someone else was in there it looked like a guy. He look about 18 or 19, I think that's the new guy. I wonder why Freddy hasn't stuffed him inside a suit yet. He looks really young, but I can't really tell what he looks like in this dark room."Hey why are we in here?" I asked Freddy, knowing I wouldn't get a response from him, or at least I thought.

"You're i-in h-h-here be-because w-we ne-e-d to t-t-tell you s-ome-t-thin-ng." Freddy had trouble saying, I guess his voice box is breaking. He is scraped after all, I wonder how it must feel to be one of them.

"Uh, w-why are we i-in here?" The new kid asked.'Great he's one of those kids that stutter a lot. I have a feeling that we aren't going to get along. "A-are we g-going to d-die?" He asked Freddy with a worried tone. I was a little surprised that he knew about that. But I guess rumors do spread.

"Y-you may g-get k-killed if y-you don't l-listen to w-what I'm g-going to say." Freddy stated, and the new kid flinching a bit cause of the deep voice of Freddy.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT THEN?!" I asked screaming. Freddy looked at me,great now I regret yelling out, I could be so stupid sometimes. I then feel something grab my leg. "LET GO OF ME!" I yelled, I started kicking at what ever was pulling me.

"OW!" The new kid yelled. Well, now I feel like a total shit head for kicking him. But then again it could have been Freddy.

"Sorry I thought you were Freddy." I said hoping that he would take the apology.

"Don't w-worry about it. F-Freddy was about to grab you s-so I grabbed you first." The kid stated. Freddy glared angrily at us, his eyes black with white, piercing pupils in the middle.

"Look. Kid you have to go, or Freddy will knock the life out of you. I'll hold him off." I say quickly.

"N-no, I don't want t-to run, I don't want to l-leave you here ." Jeremy said with a tone that almost seemed that he was yelling. I was shocked most people would run away.

"Look kid you have to go, or you'll die." I said in a hurry knowing that Freddy was running towards us.

"I want to die!" Jeremy yelled. He wanted to die? Why? Why did he want to die? In a flash a screech was heard, pain flowed through my body as Freddy bit into my arm. I heard a yell then everything went black.

_________________________________
Hope you are enjoying this so far.