Chapter 32

Mike's P.O.V

I was looking down at my cold, limp body, doctors trying to save me, but it was too late. Tears start to drip down my transparent face.'I promised Jer... I promised I'll always be there for him, but... I failed.' I fall on my knees sobbing, no one could hear me, I felt... alone. I get up and walk towards my body, a blue blanket over me.'Please... just one more chance.' I pray.

"Mister?" I hear a little girls voice question."Why are you crying?" A little black shadow appeared next to me, she had long hair, white eyes with black pupils, and a weird patterned smile.

"It's nothing really." I lie, she didn't look convinced.

"Your lying... Mikey."

"How... how do you know my name?"

"We were very good friends, you used to dress up like a pirate." She giggles at the last part."We used to hang out with each other, but that's until a few kids got murdered, I was one of them." Her smile dropped into a frown."My name is, Faith." When she said her name, flashbacks came into view.

Flashback + No P.O.V

Mike entered the pizzeria, he was dressed as a pirate. His mother took him here so he can forget about his father, his father had died recently in a car crash. Be had spotted his friends two guys and two girls, one guy was wearing bear ears, and the other was wearing bunny ears. The girls, one was wearing a shirt saying lets eat, and the other was just in her yellow sundress, and hair down.

"Hey Mikey." The oldest one said, which was the one in the bear ears.

"Hey Fred." Mike said in a pirate accent."Hey Fred, how's old little Christie doin'?" The girl in the sundress turns to look at him.

"She's doing quite fine, captain. Bonnie is doing okay, he is getting sicky. Faith is great." Fred explains.

"Great ye all here today. We be finding a new crew mate." Mike says scouting around.

"Look, captain, I see a boy sitting alone." Christie points to his direction. The little boy was wearing a oversized green sweater, his brown bangs covering his green eyes. His mom walks towards him.

"Jeremy dear, you have to play with other kids." His mother says. The next thing Jeremy asked made is mom speechless.

"Mommy, why does daddy hit you? He told me that he was going to kill you. What does 'kill' mean?" Jeremy asked, his mom didn't know what to say.

"We are just playing a game."

"But... it must hurt a lot, bwecause he leaves booboo's on you." Jeremy states, you see Jeremy was a very smart kid.

"He just likes to play like that."

"Okie dokie." Jeremy says with a smile. Mike walks up to them.

"Hey there." Mike says loudly coming closer to Jeremy and him mom. Mike walks up to them."Ahoy, I would like to know if ye want to join me crew."

"You can go Jeremy, go have some fun. I'll be fine." Jeremy's mom motions him to go, Jeremy gets up and walk towards Mike.

"Hi." Jeremy squeaks.

"Ahoy land lover, would ye like to be in me crew? The name's Mike." Mike states.

"Sure." Jeremy answers with a smile. Mike grabs Jeremy's hand, making him blush. Jeremy was getting dragged to the back of the pizzeria, when they arrive there were no other kids.

"Hey, were is me crew? Hey Jeremy boy, have ye seen me crew?" Jeremy only shook his head."We better go look around the pirates cove, the might be over there."

"What if they're not there?"

"They be there."

"Huh? Is that them, they are going to the bwack room." Jeremy stated, he pointed towards them.

"Hey, I think they be playing hide-n'-seek." They both walk to the backroom only to be met by blood and dead bodies.

"Uh... I don't think they were playing." Jeremy said quietly. Mike stood there frozen not knowing what to do, he only friends laying on the ground, blood coming out of there mouths. He started crying."Mike, I'm sorry." He hugged the crying child.

"They were my only friends." Mike croaks out not doing his accent.

"I could be your friend."

"You... you would?" Mike asks breaking the hug. Jeremy nods.

"Sure." Jeremy responds, Mike hugged the smaller boy.

"Thank you." The smaller one hugged back.

End of flashback +,Mike's P.O.V

The rest of the flashback was fuzzy.'I knew Jeremy?' I ask."Yea, I remember you."

"I saw you and Jeremy, all four of us were spirits, three of them possessed the animatronics. I did also, but I stopped to check on you, you were living a very happy life with Jeremy. I went back to Foxy's body, when they closed it down I was just roaming around. One day I came across you and Jeremy again, so I followed you around. I know you and Jeremy were to have a child, but after what happened at your house... Yeah, but I could bring you back." Faith explains. My eyes widen.

"How... how can you bring me back? Please... Jer needs me more than anything."

Jeremy's P.O.V

The doctors came and told me that he was gone, that they tried everything, I didn't believe them, Mike couldn't be gone. He couldn't. I was sitting on a wheelchair, a nurse pushing me to see Mike. I was looking down, tears streaming down my face, my fists balled up, we enter the room Mike was in."I... I want to be alone... please." The nurse nods and walks out, I was next to him, but yet he was so faraway. I carefully stand, stumbling in the process, I slowly walk to the blue blanket covering Mike."Mike, I... I don't want you to leave me... please come back... that's all I ask... I want you here... I want your hugs... kisses... I want to see your eyes again... the blue eyes that remind me of my mothers... I want to see you smile... I want to hear you laugh and talk... Please give him one more chance." I spoke to myself through sobs. I hug the body though the blanket, sobbing; I jumped when I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I turn to face a almost transparent Mike."M-Mike?"

"Jer... it's me." I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I stood there frozen."Jer, can you please stay strong for a day or two, I'll be back. I promise."

"Okay." I respond, Mike smiles and kisses me, his lips were cold, but I didn't care. We pull back l, gasping for air."Mike, I love you."

"I love you too, Jerbear." Mike said."I have to go, please wait a couple days." I simply nod. Mike kisses my cheek before fading away.

_______________________

I was going to leave Mike dead, and only Jeremy could see him, but I felt so bad for the last chapter. I cried writing the last chapter, so that's why it had so many errors, and also it deleting half of it when I posted it. Can someone please PM me? If you do I might not respond, cause I'm going to sleep.