Chapter 45

Carter's P.O.V

I was once again at school looking for Spencer. I stop in my tracks, my heart breaking at the sight. Spencer was there kissing a girl from another class. I turn around and walk off, tears flowing down my cheeks, 'I should have never liked someone like that.' I sit under a tree hugging my knees crying. I heard footsteps approach me.

"Carter?" I hear a familiar voice ask.

"G-go away." My voice was muffled behind my sleeve.

"What? W-why?" I can hear hurt in Spencer's voice.

"Just please, fucking walk away and leave me alone." I growl. My heart was breaking non-stop, it felt like it would rebuild and break again.

"What if I don't want to leave?"

"Then I will." I look straight into his eyes, he looked hurt by my words, I didn't care. He sighs and walks away slowly. I can here him crying softly, he takes out his phone and starts to type something. My phone vibrates in my pocket, I take it out and see the text. 'Tell me what I did wrong, please. And if your still up to hang out, meet me at the park that's a block away.' I look at where he was at he was no where to be seen. I turn my phone off all the way and stand up shakily, I place my phone into my pocket. The bell rings, I grab my bag and walk to where we line up.

The teacher hands us papers to write down what we like to do outside of school. I wrote down singing, painting and playing video games. I fight the urge to look over at Spencer. Ms. Kat looked at me with worry, she called me out of class.

"Carter, is something wrong? You look down today."

"It's personal..."

"If you want something off your mind just tell me, okay?" I nod. We walk into the class again, Spencer was looking sadly into my eyes. "Now, class, if you are done you can share what you have wrote with your partner." I sigh and fold my arms on the desk placing my head on them looking away from Spencer.

"C-Carter... please talk to me." I shake my head. He shakes my shoulder, I shrug him off.

"It's not nice to play with others feelings..."

"Huh? I don't know what your talking about."

"You know dam right what I'm talking about."

"I'm sorry, I just don't-"

"You were kissing someone." I look at him, he had guilt in his eyes.

"She... I..."

"Just shut up already." I sternly said tears coming out of my eyes.

The teacher walks towards us, before I could wipe my tears away she says, "Carter, Spencer, can you guys work this out outside?" I nod and so does Spencer. We walk out of the classroom.

"Carter, she made me... She told me she was going to hurt you, I didn't want that to happen. She told me the only way she wasn't going to that was if I kissed her." He looks at me showing that he wasn't lying... but something was off. I move his hair out of his face, a black eye was shown.

"D-did... your dad-"

"Yes... he did, I came home late, so he did this." Spencer looks at the ground tears started to fall onto the ground. I could hold back any longer, I hugged him tightly. He hugs back.

"Ich liebe dich, Spencer." (I love you in German)

"What?"

"It's nothing... just a few words I learned." We break the hug when the bell rand for a 10 minute break.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were now hanging out at the park, it seemed as the troubles we had earlier were gone. We were sitting on the soft green grass. It was sunset which also meant that my parents would pick me up in a few minutes. "Spencer, do you want to stay over at my house for tonight? So you can not be with your dad?"

"Yeah... I'll just leave him a message." When he is done sending the text I grabbed his hand which made him blush. I smiled at him, he leaned on my shoulder.

"Carter?"

"Yeah, Spencer?"

"I lo-" A car honked, cutting Spencer off. I look and see my parents waving me down.

"Looks like my parents are here." I let go of Spencer's hand and stand up with him following me, I walk to the car. "Mom. Dad. This is Spencer."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Spencer." My mom says shaking his hand, my dad who was in the drivers seat waved at him.

"And can he stay over? He already told his father."

"Yeah, sure."

"Thank you, mom." Spencer and I get into the car. I sang with my mom when our favorite songs came on, and when they weren't on Spencer and I would start a conversation.

_____________________________________________________

So it's sad to say that this book is coming to an end, but would you like it of I made a Carter x Spencer book? Yay! Two Chapters in one day!