Chapter 52

QOC: (Not really a question) Name all your ships.

M/A: Jeremike, Purplephone, Jeanmarco, Ereri, Sufin, Gerita, Spamano, UsUk, Dennor, PruCan, Austria x Hungary, Aoba x Noiz, Bertholdt x Reiner, Ymir x Christa (cannon), Usagi-san x Misaki, Carter x Spencer, Bruce x Brice, Doll x Miguel. And I don't remember anymore at the moment.

This will be a short chapter because I still have my writers block. And thanks to my sister for helping me with this idea.

________________________________________

Jeremy's P.O.V

"Fine then. GO! I don't need YOU anymore!" I scream and spit in Mike's face.

"Okay. I will go. But just remember if you need something from me. I won't be there for you. You selfish little brat!" He retorted. This all started when he was caught doing something. Something I rather not say, but it may involve another guy. Many emotions flowed through me anger, saddness, loneliness and many others.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE THEN?!"

"I WAS ASKING MYSELF THE SAME QUESTION!" Mike storms off to the door, I follow throwing insults at him. When he got to his car he didn't wait to pull out.

"AND DON'T-" My screaming was cut off when a trailer collided with Mike's car. My eyes widen. 'No... No... NO!' I run to the crash site, others come out of their houses as well. The trailer driver quickly hopped off his trailer, he ran to Mike's car which was badly damaged in the front. I stopped running, I looked to see Mike with blood running down his face, he looked dead. I start to sob, I felt some one pull me into a hug.

"M-mom..."

"I-it's all my f-fault." I whisper to myself.

Time Skip

I sat in a waiting room, everyone was here. My father, my uncle, Scott, Vincent, Carter and his boyfriend. I refused to talk to anyone, my face in my hands while I cried. Bruce would come to comfort me at time, but I would just shrug him off.

"Mr. Schmidt?" I look up to see a doctor. The look on his face wasn't good. I run my hand through my hair as I look emotionless towards the ground. I see him bow slightly at the corner of my eye. "I'm very sorry, we did everything we can do." He walks out of the room. No, I didn't cry... I was just shocked. 'Why? I can't help to think this is all my fault. He probably wasn't the one who did the move right? It could have been the other guy... I'm so stupid.' I think to myself. I look around the room, it seemed everyone was in tears apart from Spencer and I. I new I was bound to break at some point, but for now I was a very thin piece of glass waiting to break.

"Um... excuse me... I'll be back." I rise from where I was standing and walk, no run out to Mike's room. No doctor or nurses where in sight so I went into the room. Mike was covered by a white blanket. I remove it, but only enough to show his face. His blue eyes where now a gray, his pink lips were pale, his tan skin was now white as snow. Seeing him made me breakdown sobbing my eyes out, my legs felt weak as fell. I sat on my knees, head in my hand crying.

"M-Mike... please forgive m-me... You were trying to explain t-to me, but I was stubborn. And now look at you. I-I want you to wake up, Mike. I want y-you to be here for me... I'm so fucking s-stupid-" I start to hiccup while crying, my voice was muffled behind my hands. "-I was so, so, s-so, stupid, selfish. Why, why the h-hell am I like this? I don't want you gone, I-I need you here with me. Ich verstehe das nicht. (I don't know [German]) I don't what t-to do without you.

"Mom?" My son asked from the doorway. I didn't look at him, I just fell on my knees sobbing. I felt darkness surround me. My body shaking badly.

End Of Dream

I woke up with a familiar face shaking me and calling my name. I felt tears stream down my face. I hugged the figure in front of me. "M-Mike... I'm so sorry..."

"Jer, it's okay, I'm here for you." Mike lifted me up onto his lap, he started to rock me back and forward.

"Mike, please don't leave me."

"I'm not planning on leaving you, Jer. It was just a nightmare, it wasn't real." He whispered into my ear. He planted a soft kiss to my forehead. I hope it was a dream that won't come true.