Chapter 14

No P.O.V

Mike and Jeremy were eating breakfast is silence, until Mike broke it."Hey Jer... The boss called, and said that we don't have to go to work for a while. He also said that our last pay check will be more than usual." Jeremy smiles as Mike said that they don't have to work at Fazfucks.

"T-that's great news, I n-never really like it there, but i-it was also great cause I-I met you there." Jeremy said smiling. Mike blushed a little, his tan cheeks hiding the blush a little; they finished eating, they also had a fight of who was going to wash the dishes. Jeremy won the battle, he was always a clean freak cause his dad made him clean the house. Mike walks into the kitchen with the puppy in hand."Hey Jer, what should we name this little guy?" Mike asked.

"Hmm... Good question, what about Peppercorn?" Jeremy suggested. Mike pondered at that name, before smiling and nodding a 'yes.'

"That's a great name, how did you come up with it?" Mike asked. Jeremy looked at the puppy smiling warmly.

"It... j-just came." (thank you for naming the pup @An_Engineer). Mike smiled and walked out the kitchen with the puppy.

Mike's P.O.V

'Man Peppercorn is so cute, just like Jeremy.' I chuckle at the thought."My two little babies."

"What?" I jump a little, I turn around and see Jeremy crossing arns. He had a tint of pink on his cheeks."I'm y-your little baby?"

"Yeah you are, you will always be my little Jerbear." I say, a smirk spreds across my face. Jeremy blushes at the nickname.

"And y-you will always b-be my Mikey." Jeremy smiles at the nickname he gave me. A small tint of pink spreads across my face.

"Call me that again and I'll... I'll." I didn't know what the punishment should be, if he called my that.

"Ha, y-you can't punish your little J-Jerbear, Mikey Wikey." He snickered at the new nickname. I had enough, I place the puppy down and chase Jeremy around the house. A game of wolf chasing prey.

Time skip after chase

I finally caught Jeremy, he was panting heavily from running and so was I. I smirk as I grab his hips, he jumps a little. I pull him closer to me. He looks up at me, those dark green eyes looking into my blue ones. He wraps his arms around me neck, we lean in to kiss.

Bark Bark

Peppercorn  interrupted us, I groan and let Jeremy go. He makes a pout face, I smirk and give his peck on the lips. Peppercorn was at the front door begging to get out."I'm going to train Peppercorn to follow us so he won't have to use leash. Do you want to go... Jerbear?" I ask. Jeremy nodds a 'yes,' we walk out the door, on one hand I'm carrying Peppercorn, and the other I'm holding Jeremy's hand.'I still need to ask him.' I remembered. We walk towards the park, which was fairly big, with a big fountain in the middle.'I guess I'll do it now.' I think I put Peppercorn down, I grab Jeremy's other hand."Jer, we been through a lot together... I love you with all my heart... I don't think I asked you this, but will be my boyfriend?" Jeremy jumps up and down.

"Yes... Yes!" Jeremy hugs me, but quickly pulls away."M-MIKE!" Jeremy stutters pointing to a man and woman.'What's wrong with th- oh no... It's Doll and Jeremy's dad.' I hesitate for a moment. I pull Jeremy into a bish; I think they saw us. I hear running and someone shouting, which was Jeremy's dad. "M-Mike Im scared." He starts to shake.

"It's okay... I won't let them hurt you." The bushes moved in which we were hiding."Remember, I will always love you."

"Me too. Together forever." Jeremy said not stuttering.

"Together forever." I say before getting kicked on my back, everything went dark.
____________________________
I have the next chapter written in my notebook so expect the next chapter shortly.