Chapter 49

No P.O.V

A few weeks passed, Carter wounds healed and no one bothered him, that much. Carter and Spencer caught up on things and made up, but his parents are yet to know that Spencer is back. It was lunch time, and Carter was thinking about something he wanted to do. "Hey do you play any kind of instruments?" Carter asked both Spencer and Alex.

"I play the drums, well I'm starting to." Spencer stated.

"I play the guitar. Why do you wanna know?"

"Do you guys want to start a band? I can be the singer."

"Okay... But wouldn't we need a couple more people?" Spencer stated.

"Well it depends on what kind of music we are going to play. Carter, what kind of music is on your mind?"

"Uh, rock."

"Then we will need a couple more people. A bassist and a keyboardist/pianist. I know a person who can play bassist." Alex said. "Want me to go get him?"

"Yes, please."

"I'll be back." Alex left the lunch table and walked off to the other side of the cafeteria.

"Carter, why do you want to start a band?"

"I've actually wanted to be a singer since I was small. But I never had the friends to help me out until now. Thank you for becoming my friend." Carter takes Spencer's hand. "But your more than a friend now."

"Love you."

"Love you too, Spence." The blue eyed male softly kisses his lovers cheek. Alex came back with a male who was slightly taller than him.

"Carter. Spencer. This is my... friend, his name is Richard."

"Hi, Richard." Both the sitting males said.

"Sup? So I heard that you needed a bassist?" Since the new comer had long silvery colored hair, he quickly flipped his hair back.  His reddish eyes were shown for a second.

"Yep. So what do ya say?" Carter stuck out a hand.

"Yeah. This will be an amazing thing to do." Richard shakes his hand. Alex and Richard take a seat. "So I hear you need one more person?"

"Yeah. A keyboardist/pianist." Spencer answered.

"Well I don't know anyone who does that... Hmm, I'll talk to some people that I know outside of school." The red eye male stated.

"Okay." Carter said. Alex was secretly holding his 'friends' hand.

"So are we going to start practicing soon? Even without a keyboardist/pianist?" Richard questioned.

"If you guys want. But do you guys feel comfortable if we practice at my house?" Carter said.

"I'm free almost all the time. And yeah I feel comfortable practicing at your house." Alex said.

"Yeah."

"Okay. But hopefully my dad would be cool with it." Spencer said.

"Well if he talks with my parents, he might let you."

"Yeah... I'll tell him."

Time Skip + Jeremy's P.O.V

Carter was home now and said something about starting a band. I was okay with it, but he still had to get an okay by Mike, and that's when he got back from work. "Who's going to be in the band?"

"My three friends... The guitar player is Alex. The bassist is Richard..."

"You said three, you're forgetting one."