Chapter 41

No P.O.V

Time Skip Four Years

The two males are watching as their son Carter grows before their eyes. Mike and Jeremy had discovered his amazing singing talents recently. Carter was good friends with Peppercorn, they would take naps together, sleep together, it was just so amazing how much they've bonded. Bruce and Brice would visit once a week. Though Mike still really hasn't forgave the two brothers for what they did, he is starting to warm up to them. And in a couple weeks there was a special thing coming. Mike and Jeremy have been waiting for this day for many months and years. Yes they said they would do this a few months after the birth of Carter, but it was in such little time. They had most of the things ready. They are doing a private wedding at the beach where they had got engaged.

Time Skip Two Weeks

The two whom will get married in a few hours, are at their dressing room getting ready. Carter would go back and forward checking on his mom and dad. He entered his moms room. "Mommy, I don't want to see people kissing, it's nasty."

Jeremy smiles and tells Scott, who was putting on his shirt to stop for a moment. He walks up to his son and squats down to his size, "You can just cover your eyes."

"Hmm... Maybe I'll do that." Carter smiles at his mother. The young male smiles and ruffles his sons hair messing it up a bit. "I'm going to see daddy now."

"You be safe out there, okay?"

"I know, I know." And with that he left the room.

The young male gets back to getting ready.

In Mike's dressing room, lets just say Vincent wasn't the best at these things. (-author scratches back of her head-). When Carter arrived he would clean up a bit, but soon return with the mess again. Vincent would button Mike's shirt crooked, he would do almost everything wrong. Mike ended up doing almost all the things.

Carter entered the room only finding a mess again. He sighs and starts to pick things up. "Daddy, why do you guys make a big mess?"

"Heh, you'll understand when you get married." His father stated.

"I'm never going to get marwied, or kiss anybody. It's nasty." Carter scrunched up his nose. Mike only gave a soft chuckle.

"That's what you say now."

"I pwomise that I'll never gonna get marwied, or kiss anybody." The small child crosses his arms. Mike only smiles.

"Okay, and you promise." He held out his pinky.

"Pwomise." Carter brought out his pinky up as well and did a pinky promise. "Daddy how did mommy and you meet?"

"Heh, that's a long story. It was like prince and a princess."

"Were you the pwince?"

"Well, it happened long ago, I might not remember. I'll tell you later." Though Jeremy ended up saving Mike's ass. So I guess Mike was the princess then.

"Okay." Carter smiles and sits on a chair watching his dad get ready. Vincent was doing his hair.

"Ow, you fu- dummy." Mike had gotten hair sprayed in his eyes by Vincent.

"Hey, it's not my fault you move to much."

"Your such a liar."

"Daddy, I don't like it when people fight. I've heard you and mommy fight before, but it doesn't sound like yelling. It's like these weird sounds." Carter states swinging his legs back and forward. Mike's face flushed red making Carter laugh. "Daddy looks like a tomato." Vincent starts to laugh as well. Mike only got redder.