Chapter 24

Jeremy's P.O.V

Mike and I finished our ice cream, Vincent looking at us the whole time. What a creep... I was still a little shooken up from the dream, but it seemed so real. I was lost in thought, I didn't even notice Mike talking to me.

"Jer? Jeeer?" Mike waved a his hand in front of my face making me jump up.

"Wha?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... just lost in thought." I shrug."Where are we going anyways?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." Mike states. I sigh, Mike grabs my hand, I look at him. Our fingers intertwine with each other, I giggle in happiness."You're so adorable."

Mike's P.O.V

I covered Jeremy's eyes, I walk to a ledge. The crystal blue ocean splashed on the rocks below, I uncover his eyes. Jeremy's widen is glee, he jumped up hugging me, his arms wrapped around my neck and my arms around his upper waist.

"Mikey... It's so beautiful, I love it." Jeremy nuzzled his head in my chest, hugging my tighter. I hug him tighter, which brought his waist closer to mine. Jeremy removes his head from my chest and looks at me, his dark green eyes, shining a lighter green from the sun.

"There are many more surprises to come, my little Jerbear." We part from the hug, I grab Jeremy's hand, our fingers intertwined with each other. I smiled, I look at Jeremy he had the biggest smile you can ever see on his face. We swung our arms back and forward, giggles and smiling. We walk until we reach the ocean water.

"Yay!" Jeremy throws his hands up in the air running to the water. I laugh as Jeremy trips and falls face flat in the water."Hey it wasn't that funny." Jeremy pouts sitting in the crystal clear water. I walk next to him, he looks away from me.

"Aww... come on don't ruin this." I frown, Jeremy looks at me.

"I'm sorry, Mike." I ruffle his hair.

"It's okay."

Jeremy's P.O.V

Mike and I play and splash in the water, our clothes getting all wet.

"Hey Jer, come here." Mike gets out of the water.

I followed Mike out of the water, we walk to a area with a beach house."We'll be staying here for a couple nights, and don't worry about Peppercorn I asked my friend, Scott to look after him."

"Okay. What are we going to do here?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." Mike cups my right cheek, I blush. I look into Mike's crystal blue eyes, we lean closer.

"HEY! DO THAT AT YOUR HOUSE, NOT IN PUBLIC! SICKO'S!" Some one yelled. I giggle.

"Lets go inside, shall we?" Mike says.

_________