Chapter 16

Mike's P.O.V

I see Jeremy get stabbed by Doll, she ran off."NO... JER!" I yell running towards him. I was about to grab the knife, but I remembered that if I did more blood will most likely come out. Blood going on my arms and hands."Everything is going to be alright." I hold his body closer, Peppercorn rubbing against his leg.

"It was for the best, Mike." I hear Jeremy say softly. He gave a weak smile to me, he closed his eyes a few seconds later. I start to cry... no not cry but sob. I get up carrying Jeremy bridal style, I kissed his head. I start to walk to the hospital, Peppercorn was walking by my side like a good puppy. I cried, tears rolling down my face, my tears falling on Jeremy's. I start to run a little, not to fast so Peppercorn won't get lost.

Time skip to hospital

I barge in the hospital doors, I run to the front desk."I NEED A DOCTOR AND QUICK!" I yell, causing the nurse to flinch. She calls other nurses, one to get the doctor, and two to get the stretcher. The two nurses come with the stretcher, I place Jeremy on the stretcher, they run off turning on a corner. A doctor comes to me.

"Hi, uhh..." The doctor says.

"Mike Schmidt..."

"Okay, Mr. Schmidt, tell me what happened." He says, I tell him but with a few lies here and there."Okay, let me check on, Mr. Fitzgerald?" He says, questioning the last part. I nod saying that was his last name.

Jeremy's P.O.V

DREAMLANDIA

Once again I was a satyr, but this time I was in a medow. A few butterflies and bees, but some thing caught my eye. It was a little human with wings... it was a fairy, it had orange hair, it had yellow/brown eyes, round glasses, it was also a little chubby. It flew past me without saying a word. I look to my right and see the same dark forest, a shiver runs down my spine. What started me the most, is that I saw a pair a icey blue eyes. The eyes reminded me of Mike, I wanted to yell out his name, but the blue eyes disappeared into the dark forest. I walked a little before running into another satyr, this one looked like me; same hair color, but the hair was long almost like a lady.

I walked towards the satyr, my goat feet making clop noises. The satyr turned around... I couldn't believe my eyes... it was my mother. I run to her giving a big hug, but something seemed off... I part from the hug her body disappearing into thin air. When she disappeared I saw my dad, I tried to run but with no use, he was faster than me... a flying figure from above, stops my dad right before he catches me. I hear a ROAR, I didn't want to turn around I was too scared. I see it is approaching me its shadow shaped like a dragon. I turn around and see a gargoyle... I scream and try to run away, but the stone dragon grabs me by a claws.

"What is a satyr doing here? They're supposed to be at the forest of life." The gargoyle said with a deep voice.

"W-What?" I was confused I didn't know what this land was. The gargoyle looks at me confused.

"What do you mean 'what'? Don't you live there?" It's voice sounding more irritated.

"I'm v-very confused, I don't k-know anything or anyone from this world." I look down to my goat feet.

"Ahh... I see so you aren't from around here? Okay, let me introduce myself." He raises one of his claws and points it to him self."I'm Mike , I'm a very handsome gargoyle." He smiled when he said he's handsome. I stood there frozen when he said is name was 'Mike'.

"O-okay my name is, J-Jeremy. I'm guessing I'm a satyr." I say. He nods when I say that I was a satyr.

"Jeremy... that sounds familiar. Do I know you?" He asks. I shrug.

"I don't know, I know a guy from another world named Mike. He is nice, sweet, loving, caring, those bright blue eyes, soft lips and so many more things, even though he can be a little grump, he is a great boyfriend. I miss him, a lot; this is just some crazy dream I got when I got stabbed. I know this might seem crazy, but I don't belong here." I state.

"Jeremy..." Mike says, something grabbed my leg. A few seconds later I was being dragged by a... NAGA!? I tried to scream but nothing came out, I saw Mike being attacked my a... werewolf. Mike throws the wolf against the rock and comes after me."JEREMY! JEREMY! JER!"

END OF DREAM

I shot up, I hear monitors, pain shot through my chest. Mike was next to me he had a worried expression."Are you okay? You were screaming." I nod.

"Where's P-Peppercorn?" I ask.

"I had to take him home, they didn't let me have him in here." Mike explains. I nod, I look around the room, just monitors, chairs, a table, and a door that leads to the bathroom. I look at Mike who was getting something from behind his chair.

"M-Mike?" I ask confused of what was he doing. He lifted up a medium sized brown teddy bear.

"I got this for you, Jer." I smile taking it and gave it a big squeeze. I hug Mike.

"Thanks, M-Mike." I whisper in his ear. We part from the hug, he cups one of my cheeks. He leans in, pressing his soft lips against mine. We kiss in sync, a nurse walks in and we part from the kiss, looking at her.

"Oh... Uh, I'll leave you two alone for a moment." She walks out of the room. Mike looks at me, giggles I join in a few seconds later. He gives me a peck in the lips.

"I'm going to get the nurse..." I nod, he walks out of the room. I sigh looking out the window.'I love my Mike, I will do anything for him, even if it means risking my life." I think. I hear someone walk is, I thought it was Mike.

"Hey fucker." I turn towards the person... it was my dad. I shook a little but regained myself."We never finished the 'job'."

"W-what job?" I tried not to stutter, but I failed. He took out a gun... not just any gun, but the one he shoot my mom with.

"Doll and I... We had to kill you. It was a shame she didn't just finish it when she stabbed you." He twirls the gun around.

"I'm not afraid of you... you're not my father... you're just a stranger to me, you don't have anything better to do, so you let your anger out on others..." I say back. He gives my a death stare, he points the gun at me. I sat there waiting for the bullet to take my away. Nothing happened, I heard no gun shots or anything. I open my eyes and see my dad laying on the floor, Mike standing above him.

"Jer..." He runs up to me and hugs me tightly."Did he hurt you in any way?"

"N-no." I plainly answer.

"The doctor saw what he was about to do, so he told me, I ran as fast as I could over here. I made it just in time. Mr. Smith, the doctor went to call the police." Mike explains. The doctor walks in.

"The police will be here shortly." Mr. Smith says."Now, Mr. Fitzgerald, how are you feeling?" He asks.

"My chest hurts a little but not that much." I smile. He smiles back writing down things on his clipboard.