Chapter 21

(Warning: Smut)

No P.O.V

Mike continued to suck and nibble at the younger males neck looking for his sweet spot, Jeremy moaned as Mike sucked at his sweet spot. The older one smirked against the younger ones neck. Mike bit down hard enough on Jeremy's neck to leave a love bite. (Who else calls hickey's love bites?) Jeremy moaned loud as Mike started to rub crotch with his knee.

"M-Mike~" Mike started to kiss Jeremy's chin up to his lip. The older one wasted no time to slip his tongue in the younger ones mouth. Jeremy moaned as Mike explored his mouth, there tongues dancing with each other. Jeremy wrapped his arms around Mike's neck deepening the kiss.

Mike was growing inpatient, he started to take off his and Jeremy's shirts. They parted from the French kiss, a string of saliva connected there lips and tongues.

Jeremy's P.O.V

Mike pulled my shirt off followed by his. I was panting and Mike was a little, but not to noticeable. I moaned as Mike started to kiss my chest, stomach, and nipples. I run my hand down Mike's toned stomach, once I reach his pants I start to unbutton them. I was to short to slide them down, so Mike helped me.' Damn you short arms.' I thought angrily. Mike started on my pants, he slid them down with one try. We were only left in our boxers, I saw a bulge in Mike's pants, I look down to see that I have one also. I blush as I saw that. Mike got up, I was confused.

"Mike, what are you doing?" I asked. He only smirked at me, he opened his drawer and pulled out a bottle.

"I've been saving this~" Mike purred. I look at the bottle it said 'Lube', I still didn't know what that was, I was new to these things.

"What is it for?" I asked still curious.

"You'll see, love~" I gulp as he said that. He walked over to me setting the bottle of this Lube down next to him. He leaned down and kissed me, his bulge rubbing against mine; this sending shivers down my spine. Mike started to slip my boxers down.

"M-Mik-" I got cut off by Mike pumping my hard member, I moan while throwing my head back and arching my back. I kept sucking in deep breaths as Mike pumped my member faster. I stroke Mike's black hair. Mike slowed down and removed his hand. Mike started to slip his boxers off, my eyes widened as I saw Mike's member; he was huge. I jumped a little when I felt something around my member, I look and see Mike giving me a blow job. I start to moan, I twitched in pleasure. I buck my hips. I buck my hips forward, making Mike gag a little. He moaned, that sending vibrations on my member. I was close to my climax, but Mike stopped before I came.

Mike sat down at the end of the bed, he motioned me to come over. I walked towards him, I knew what he wanted. I got down my knees and grabbed Mike's hard member, I started pumping it slowly. Mike moaned, I started to pumped it faster getting louder moans. I stopped and put the tip of his member in my mouth.(Jeremy has a dirty mouth.) I slowly started to take more in, bobbing my head. I looked up every so often, seeing Mike enjoying this.

"Jer... I'm about to..." It was to late he came in my mouth.(Now Jer has a dirtier mouth.) I swallowed the warm white liquid, the warm semen going down my throat. I shivered at the feeling. Mike picked me up and placed me on the the bed, he grabbed the bottle."Give me your hand." Mike commanded, I gave him my hand quickly. He squeezed some lube on my fingers."Now, put some on your ass." I blush, I rub it against my ass.'Damn this is cold.' I thought as I shivered. Mike spread some on his fingers and rubbed some on his dick.

He leans forward, puts my legs on his shoulder, then kisses me, after a couple seconds he put his middle finger in my tight hole. I stiffen at the new feeling, but i soon relax. Mike starts to trust his finger in and out of my ass, I started panting a bit. Mike added another and another doing the same thing. Mike removed his fingers, he positioned himself , I gulp.

"Arg..." I moan as Mike pushes his member in my ass, tears forming at the edges of my eyes, I blink them away. I start to relax around his length, he nod giving him the go. He slowly starts to thrust, I yell a little at the pain clutching the nearest pillow. The pain soon turned to pleasure, I loosen the clutch in the pillow and moan. Mike took notice and sped up a little."M-Mike~" I moan,"Mike please..."

"Please what?~" Mike purred

"D-do me harder... and faster." I beg.

"What was that?"

"HARDER AND FASTER... PLEASE MIKE!" I scream.

"As you wish." Mike thrusted faster, he was hitting different spots.

Mike's P.O.V

I was trying to find Jeremy's prostate."MIKE!"

"Looks like I found it~" I purr. I kept hitting that Jeremy's prostate. Jeremy's moans and begs just made me go faster. I was panting heavily. I felt close to my climax, I grabbed Jeremy's member and started to pump it. Jeremy moaned and screamed in pleasure. I reached my climax and came in Jeremy filling him up to the brim, he came on my hand, I let go of his member and lick the warm semen off my hand. I remove myself from Jeremy's ass, Jeremy already falling asleep. I get up and lift up the blanket slowly. I pick up Jeremy bridal style carefully, I set him on the bed tucking him in. I get in the spot next to him covering myself with the blankets. His eyes half open, I run my hand trough his messy hair.

"I-I love you Mikey." Jeremy said out of breath.

"I love you too my little Jerbear." I say, he gives me a warm smile I smile back. I get closer to him and kiss his head, when he fell asleep I hugged him close to me, I soon fell into a deep slumber.

_________________________
Man that took longer than I expected. Meh I think I did a decent job. What did you guys think? Did you like it?