Chapter 50

(Short)

Mike's P.O.V

It was the fourth of July, the day were we can explode things that get shot into the sky, then what looks like fairy dust sprinkle down. We had bought fireworks, Scott, Vincent, Bruce, Brice, Spencer and his parents are going to be coming to our house. Jeremy had gone to a store that was open to buy some hot dogs and some drinks, Carter also went along since he was bored. I was left at home getting the BBQ ready, and seeing where I can light the fireworks. After a few hours I was cooking the hot dogs while everyone else was chatting and lighting up sprinklers. Once I finish up everything I called everyone over to get there hot dog. After we finish eating I grab the fireworks that were on the side of the house.

"Who's ready for some pretty fireworks." I say placing the fireworks where I wanted to place them. Other fireworks were going off around us, many colors, shapes and sizes. I light the first one a quickly run to where Jeremy is and watch it go up into the sky and explode, blue and gold lit up the sky.

"Can I light the next one?" Vincent asked.

"Yeah." I answer. He walks up to one and lights it quickly running back to where he was. Red particles flew across the sky followed by a loud boom. We lit the rest of the fireworks one by one, loud booms and colors were I could see and hear. Once we only had four left I lit all of them at the same time. They all went up at almost the same time, the colors were all mixed, but the last one that exploded was a pink firework shaped like a heart. I smile.

"Yay! That was so nice." Doll states.

"Yep." Miguel says while wrapping his arm around her waist. I couldn't help but notice that Carter and Spencer were holding hands. I guess he forgot the promise... The promise where he would never be with anyone, or kiss anyone. I sit next to Jeremy and held his hand, the soft grass under our palms, he leans on my shoulder.

"Love you, Mikey."

"Love you too, Jerbear." I place a light kiss on his forehead. All of us sat on the grass enjoying the fireworks that were around us.

______________________________________

Short chapter. Happy 4th of July to America, there is so many fireworks right now. I feel like I would loose a night of sleep, again. For those who don't live in America, hope you had a nice day.