Chapter 12

Mike's P.O.V
I open the door seeing nothing in front of me, I look down to see a basket."What the?" I say confusingly.

"What i-is it?" Jeremy asked who was now standing behind me, I picked up the basket which was a little heavy. I move past Jeremy, Jeremy then following me. I go to the couch, as I was about to set on the couch it started to move.

"What's in here?" I ask to myself. I turn to Jeremy who had a confused face."Should I open it?" There was light blue blanket over the basket.

"U-uh I don't k-know, if it m-moving then i-it's alive." Jeremy said."I-I think you s-should have a l-little peak o-of what's inside." I nod and and lift the the blanket a bit. I drop the blanket quickly my eyes widened."W-what's in there?" Jeremy asked shaking a little.

*puppy cries*

I lift the blanket over the basket. Jeremy squeaked and jumped in joy grabbing the little puppy. The was a note at the bottom of the basket."Look Jer there's a note." I grab the note and read it out loud."Please take care of the lil' pup, I was...am being chased by the psycho, Vincent. He is a mad killer, I suggest you stay away from him. He has long purple hair tied into a ponytail, he has dark skin, light grey eyes that look white, and a evil stupid grin. The lil' pup is a chocolate lab, he is nice, playful, loving, and quiet. He won't be much trouble... Oh no, he's coming, please take this lil' guy. Th-" It was cut off shivers going up my spine, turning the paper over something written in red...blood, I read the next part."YOUR NEXT." And,"IT'S ME."

"M-MIKE THERE'S S-SOMETHING AT THE W-WINDOW!" Jeremy yelled pointing at the window. I look out the window, there was the guy holding a knife that had bood.

Jeremy's P.O.V

'Wait, Vincent? He's the one that helped me the day that I broke my ankle... H-he was a killer, b-but he seemed so nice.' I think. My eyes wide in shock when he said."Why hello there, Jeremy." I shake in fear. I stare out the window, a few seconds pass and he disappears in thin air. The puppy started crying.

"Jer, how does he know you?" Mike asks.

"W-well... He kinda helped m-me the day I-I broke my a-ankle... H-he seemed nice...s-so I trusted him... I w-was wondering how h-he knew where my h-house was." I explain. Mike's eyes widened.

"HOW DOES HE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!? I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO NEAR HIM! HE CAN... HURT you and I-I don't want that..." Mike yelled, surprisingly he stuttered,  making my flinch and the puppy shake.

"M-Mike please don't y-yell you make t-the puppy scared." I say trying to calm him down.

"Okay." Mike said calmly.

Time skip (they're asleep) + Mike's P.O.V

Ring Ring Ring

My phone goes off, I answer the phone."Hello?" I say, groaning a bit.

At the other end of the line:
'Yes, hello ,Mike. This is the boss, I just wanted to say that Freddy's will be closed for a while. Due to personal reasons, also you and Jeremy's pay check will be more. Okay have a good night.
Call ends

"Hmm... Higher check...well I guess it is the last one, at least for a while.' I lay back down and turn to see a sleeping Jeremy. I ruffle his hair softly so I wouldn't wake him. I feel something at my feet and see the puppy sleeping.'Now I have two babies to take care of...wait is Jer even my boyfriend? I never asked him... Meh, I'll ask him, but I have to do something special.' I start to drift off to a deep slumber, I wrap my arms around Jeremy carefully so I won't wake him."Good night Jer *yawn* I love you." With that I fell asleep, but before I went to sleep I heard Jeremy say something.

"I love you too, Mikey."

____________________________

Last thing, thank you so much for voting, committing, and viewing my book. I thought I was going to get like 100 views or something. Love you guys, bye! *sends virtual hug*