Chapter 27

Mike's P.O.V

Jeremy and I were sitting on lounge chairs under an umbrella, our fingers intertwined with each others."Mike?" I look at Jeremy who was looking at me.

"Yeah, Jer?"

Jeremy sighs."Do you... maybe want to... start a family after we get married?" I smile at Jeremy.

"Of course. I would love to do that." I answer back. Jeremy smiles and closes his eyes. I rub my thumb over his; looking the tide pulling and pushing. I hear giggling coming from Jeremy, I look over and see a crab crawling over his T-shirt. Jeremy lets go of my hand and starts to toy with the crab."Jer... don't do that, it's going to pinch you."

"No it's no- OW! LET GO OF MY MOUTH! MIKE GET IT OFF! HURRY!" Jeremy screams. I chuckle at his reaction; I stand up and grab the crab trying to take it off. It took a few yanks for it to let go and it almost pinched my fnger. I place the crab down, it crawled away quickly sideways.

"I told you." I state.

"My lip hurts like hell, Mike. Can you make it better?" Jeremy says touching his lips which was slowly getting swollen.

"I don't know if I can, but I can go to the store for pain killers." I explain.

"Can I go also? I'll get bored by myself." I nod."Can we get swimsuits to?"

"Yes Jer, we can." I ruffle Jeremy's hair."Do you want to go now, or later?"

"Now, my lip is killing me." I nod getting up, Jeremy also getting up. I hold his hand, he holds my hand back. We start to walk out of the private beach.

Time skip to store cause I'm lazy + Jeremy's P.O.V

We enter the store, Mike said he was off to get the pain killers, while I looked for the swim suits, witch for us was just shots. I was also planing to buy shorts and a few T-shirts. I was walking towards the boys swim wear, I stop at my size, which was small; Mike was a large. I felt arms wrap around my waist, I jump in surprise. I look behind me and it was of course Mike.

"Mike you scared me." I say, Mike chuckles.

"That was the whole point, silly Jer." Mike pinches my cheek, making my flinch.

"Mike my face hurts."

"Sorry."

"It's okay, did you get the medicine?" Mike nods letting go of me, he shows my the medicine.

"I'm going to look for some swim shorts." Mike sates walking off leaving me alone. I scan through some shorts, not really interested in any. I look around looking for Mike, no sign of him.

"Hehe... Why isn't it the lost pup." I knew that voice it was...

Okay I'm going to end it there, can you guess who it is?

Naw, I'm going to keep writing.

Vincent, I turn around and see he wasn't alone, I saw a cubby man with orange hair and round glasses.'He looks like the fairy in my dream." I think."Jeremy, this is my bud Fritz."

"Hello." Fritz says with a smile. I wave to him.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you, at least not right now... Why... I see you have a ring on your finger." Vincent says grabbing my hand to see the ring.

"HEY!" DON'T YOU TOUCH JER!" I hear Mike scream.

"I'm just looking at the ring. Are you two engaged?"

"Yes, now let go of him." Mike growls at Vincent. Vincent lets go of my hand letting it drop down."Lets go Jer."

"But, I haven't found swim shorts yet." Mike grabs a random pair and takes my wrist dragging my to checkout.

Time skip to the private house

I lay down on the water bed staring into the t.v., that wasn't on. The bathtub was filling up, I was going to take a bath with Mike. I sigh sitting up on the bed.