Chapter Twenty-eight

After finishing our homework and several very competitive games of Among us, with me winning as imposter almost every time I was, we arrived at the cabin. Regarding the game, when Kat and I were imposters, it was an absolute dream team.

"Alright kiddos, I'll be in the kitchen making dinner, don't get into any trouble. And I'll call you down when it's time to eat."

"I guess I forgot to tell you guys, but my dads making chicken and rice soup tonight!" Mina excitedly talked while leading us to the bunk beds upstairs, with all of us discussing how delicious that sounded.

"Hey Mina, how are we gonna decide who's bunking with who? It wouldn't be very manly to pair up and leave on person all by themselves."

"It's fine, I can take one by myself." Jirou walked over to the farthest bunk, still seeming a bit awkward around us.

"No way Kyouka! You're going to be interacting with us whether you like it or not!" Denki swung his arm over her shoulder and dragged her back over to the rest of us. "How about we draw lots like we did for our first training!"

"Thats a great idea! I'll go steal a cup from the kitchen so we can pick blindly!" She dashed towards the stairs, stopped, yelled, "There should be a pencil and notepad on the tv stand over there!" Then booked it down stairs.

"I don't trust you extras, I'm writing names."

"I don't think writing names would be effective, I think we should use letters like they did for training, otherwise everyone would be bunking with everyone else."

"I agree with Sero, at this rate I don't think we can trust you." I replied and watched Katsuki grumble while tearing the paper into smaller pieces and writing letters on each of them. Two A's, two B's, two C's, and one D.

"I'm baaaaaack!" Mina saw the slips of paper and tossed them into the cup and shook them up. "Jirou! You're first!" Her hand pointed at her and Jirou walked up to take a slip. "And no peeking until everyone has one!"

"Alright." She held onto the slip and lightly shoved Denki's shoulder, "You're next."

Soon everyone had taken a slip and we decided to say what we had gotten in order of drawing them. Jirou, then Denki, Sero, me, Kirishima, Katauki, and Mina.

"I got A."

"So did I! Guess you're stuck with me!"

"I really hope you don't snore loudly."

"Nope, but I talk in my sleep!" Denki seems really proud about that.

"Greaaaaat."

Sero interrupted, "Anyway, I got D, so I get a bunk to myself."

I guess it's my turn, "I got C."

"I got B, so which of you two is my bunk partner!" Kiri eyed Mina and Katsuki.

"Well it's definitely not me shitty hair, I'm with Keiko."

Kiri pouted while placing his stuff by his and Mina's bunk. "Our hair is basically the same! Mine's just taller. By the way, do you want top or bottom bunk?"

"Definitely top! Also are you gonna get the product out of your hair or sleep with it in? Because there are showers here."

"Well obviously I'll wash it out, I wouldn't want to get it all over my pillow."

Denki and Jirou sorted out their bunk situation while Katsuki turned to me. "I'm getting the top bunk."

"Yeah right."

"Listen, I want the top bunk and I will fight you for it."

"Bitch, you'd blow it up."

He started towards me with Kiri holding him back. "Listen Bakubro, it's not worth it."

Everyone sort of froze in fear, but they don't see the small smirk in his scowl. "I hope you realize I can tell you're faking your anger." He had been doing stuff like this ever since he found out I was ticklish, trying to freak me out and then grabbing my sides. He's succeeded a few times, but I've figured out when he's trying to do that. Either he's a huge goofball at heart, or he's a sadist.

He smiled and stuffed his hands in his pockets, "Oh well, I tried." He shrugged and went to pick up his bags.

Mina looked at me and questioned, "What was that about?"

"Well, it's and inside joke of sor- Damnit Katsuki!" While I had been talking he sneaked up behind me and started tickling me.

As I was collapsing to the floor, laughing my ass off, everyone stood shocked while Mina grabbed a baseball cap from her bag, putting it on backward, and dramatically pointed to me. "Attack!" She lept in and started tickling me behind my knees, causing me to kick wildly.

It's hard to tell what's going on since my tears from laughing are blurring my vision, but everyone else seemed to get what Mina meant and joined in.

Between laughter, and attempting not to die, I shouted out, "You guys... are such... assholes!"

"Well Shady, if you want us to stop, just use your damn quirk."