Chapter Sixty-nine

A.N.- Ight y'all we're back to Keiko's perspective. Also... Chapter 69 hehehe. If you can't tell I am extremely immature.

Once the school day ended we all headed back to the dorms. We found Himiko on the couch taking some notes.

"Ooh whatcha studying?" Mina asked, leaning over the back of the couch. I wouldn't be surprised if the two of them became friends quickly. Mina just has a tendency to make friends with almost anyone.

"Oh, I'm just writing down one last note for physiology." She set down her pencil and closed the notebook, then stood up and held out her hand. "I'm Himiko Himura, it's nice to meet you. On good circumstances anyway." She laughed.

Mina aggressively shook her hand. "Mina Ashido! Its good to meet you too!"

Everyone took a chance to introduce themselves to Himiko, welcoming her to U.A. I'm glad they understand the situation.

"Hey guys, since we're all here, can we meet back down here in like five minutes? I have something for everyone." Kyouka asked, awkwardly playing with her earjacks.

"Of course we can, I can't wait to see what it is!" Hanta said.

We all agreed and headed up to our dorm rooms to drop off our backpacks. Himiko went to the fifth floor with Ochako and Mina, since her room is between the two.

Soon we all returned to the common room, with Momo and Kyouka being last. They were both carrying a bag. "Thanks Momo, you can set that down on the coffee table. But please be careful."

"Its no problem! And don't worry, I know to be careful." She smiled as Kyouka. I'm not a hundred percent sure be I think I saw them both blush a little.

"Okay... so I wanted to do something nice for everyone, and as a small way to welcome Himiko here." She paused, "I'm sure some of you remember me asking for your favorite colors a while ago... well this is what it was for."

"Did you make us friendship bracelets or something?" Katsuki sarcastically said. Izuku elbowed him, "What? I would've worn it! I just know they didn't make those so I said it as a joke!" Everyone sorta giggled at him and carried on.

"Well, you're right about it not being friendship bracelets!" Kyouka laughed. "Anyway, I practice witchcraft and decided to make protection spell jars for everyone."

"Witchcraft!?!" Tenya called out. Kyouka tensed up. "Don't you need candles for that? That could be a fire hazard!"

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Don't worry, I only use tea lights and other small candles in the dorms. I'm very safe with them."

He leaned back to the couch hesitantly, "Alright, as long as you're being safe."

"Anyway..." She reached into one bag and pulled a jar out, "I made one for each of you! I tried to include at least one herb, crystal, or other small object of your favorite color!" She handed everyones out, seeming proud of herself.

Mine seems to have obsidian and sage in it, along with other ingredients that everyone elses has.

"Just carry them around in your pocket or bags, I hope you like them."

It seemed like everyone pounced on her, thanking her and reassuring them that we love it.

Himiko was so happy she started crying. I couldn't quite hear over all the commotion but I think she said something about being glad to have good friends now.

A.N.- Not me aggressively pushing my headcanons about the characters